Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Did you go to high school? It is not "beyond belief."
    I went to Catholic school, so they weeded out the complete mouth-breathers during the admissions process. That left us with the intellectually average but lazy kids who grew up in the lap of upper-middle class luxury and were raised to believe "abortion bad, trickle-down good". I somehow escaped that pack after college, so there must've been a few bugs in the programming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Seven years of college down the drain."

Remember the workflow:
      • In middle school you learn how to drink.
      • In high school you learn how to ****.
      • In undergrad you learn how to think.
      • In grad school you completely unlearn everything from undergrad and really learn how to think.**
      **except MBAs

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

**except MBAs
        I said Grad School.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          Sen. Ron Johnson this week was seen on video conceding that Trump lost Wisconsin. Johnson was recorded on video saying that Trump lost the state because "51,000 Republicans didn't vote for him."

https://www.businessinsider.nl/sen-r...-vote-for-him/
          He is also supporting an audit of WI to deflect from that story...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He is also supporting an audit of WI to deflect from that story...
            One that costs nearly 700k.

they could use that money on abortion bounties instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Or subpoenaing the records for Hillary's server...
              Or, Adam Schiff's phone records, and those of his family.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Odd how they keep losing every lawsuit and oh yeah we don't get to see the laptop: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...anti-slapp-law

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• For a bunch of people with economic anxiety, they have plenty of money to buy big *** signs and banners proclaiming love for an orange guy.

(I had to drive between Grand Rapids and Lansing a lot this week, and it's what I saw in between corn fields.)
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• But her emails.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well this is depressing

https://twitter.com/iarnsdorf/status...649393160?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I actually got into a little tiff with a very good friend over this the other day. I mentioned in a discussion we were having that there was no fraud in the election and he disagreed with me. I've had this argument before with people. People are literally convinced that since ID is not required to vote that everywhere voting is happening without it there is rampant and blatant fraud going on. Relatively intelligent people have made this argument over and over again to me. But, they have no proof, and no evidence. So, I don't get the argument. We moved on cause I just stopped arguing about it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I actually got into a little tiff with a very good friend over this the other day. I mentioned in a discussion we were having that there was no fraud in the election and he disagreed with me. I've had this argument before with people. People are literally convinced that since ID is not required to vote that everywhere voting is happening without it there is rampant and blatant fraud going on. Relatively intelligent people have made this argument over and over again to me. But, they have no proof, and no evidence. So, I don't get the argument. We moved on cause I just stopped arguing about it.
                          I don't know if I envy your ability to be a friend to someone who would disagree with the fact there was no fraud in the 2020 elections or think you are crazy to be a friend to someone who would disagree with the fact there was no fraud in the 2020 elections. Either way, I worry about my own echo chamber because I no longer willingly associate with anyone who would believe such things. I never used to give a thought to something like a political affiliation or belief when choosing who would occupy my social circle. I could find a reason to befriend anyone. One of the things I learned from my mother. I don't know that even SHE would be able to subscribe to such a way of life in 2021, but I know I no longer can.

Comment

• Multiple members of my family are convinced that there was fraud in the election and while Mike Pillow is full of crap, they absolutely don't buy the results and fully blame mail-in ballots.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              Multiple members of my family are convinced that there was fraud in the election and while Mike Pillow is full of crap, they absolutely don't buy the results and fully blame mail-in ballots.
                              Do they feel all of the Congressional races had fraud and were incorrect too?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                Multiple members of my family are convinced that there was fraud in the election
                                A third of my co-workers honestly believe this. Also pro-lifers in the halls at my work today were crowing. The kicker: they were women. All well beyond pregnancy age, but they have daughters.

It's a helluva drug.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X