Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Sick **** though I may be, these deaths need to be celebrated. At the very least acknowledged as we would a good battlefield kill. These people are the enemy of a peaceful and democratic America. Many more need to die.
    I was going to fire off some snarky response but on second thought realized that the above post is too frelling sick and depraved to waste good snark on.
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

I was going to fire off some snarky response but on second thought realized that the above post is too frelling sick and depraved to waste good snark on.
      I'm ok with it.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...MsY?li=BBnbfcL
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• If Trump can't even get them to take it then nothing will.

And that place just declared a COVID state of Emergency
          https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/...78862064578566
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If Trump can't even get them to take it then nothing will.

Clearly it's voter suppression, killing all of those voters like that. Has to be antifa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If Trump can't even get them to take it then nothing will.

They’ll just die faster since they’re out of icu beds. Oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

They’ll just die faster since they’re out of icu beds. Oh well
                It's a shame
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Final form achieved.

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Saw my first and second Trump-DeSantis 2024 slogans today - the first on the back of a biker’s T-shirt (Trump on a bike with DeSantis in the sidecar along with the White House and the requisite number of bald eagles), and the second on a giant flag flying on a pole in the back of a pickup truck.

Wake me in 2028, thanks!
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• So the "audit" in Arizona is delayed a bit because the dial-a-conspiracy IT company has been hit with COVID.

I mean.

Ok.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        So the "audit" in Arizona is delayed a bit because the dial-a-conspiracy IT company has been hit with COVID.

I mean.

Ok.
                        Worst consultants ever.

Comment

• The thing is already like a month and half overdue because they found zilch...everyone is laughing at how terrible this whole thing was.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Is Herschel Walker hoping to win by having his wife vote illegally many more times?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...33417033162758

GOP operative Roger Stone is now accusing Jason Miller of "censorship" after the right-wing platform "Gettr" suspended his account last night.
                              https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...40077051023366

"Gettr actually suspended my account," Roger Stone wrote on Gab. He further claimed that Steve Bannon and Jason Miller are lovers of sorts - and his banning was due to being critical of the duo.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...56991966093313

Breaking: The House Select Committee investigating the January 6 Capitol attack has requested a massive tranche of documents from several US government agencies, including DHS, FBI, DOJ, ODNI, NCTC and the National Archives.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X