Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

FBI said there is scant evidence of a plot to overturn the election.

per Reuters
    Y'all Qaeda saying they were at the Capitol to stop the results from being certified wasn't enough?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

per Reuters
      So, they're all ****ing blind, deaf, and stupid?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Y'all Qaeda saying they were at the Capitol to stop the results from being certified wasn't enough?
        Apparently it wasn't "coordinated". It is just a huge coincidence!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So, they're all ****ing blind, deaf, and stupid?

but they play a mean pinball
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

but they play a mean pinball

They seem to be completely unreceptive
            The tests I gave them show no sense at all
            Their eyes react to light the dials detect it
            They hear but cannot answer to your call
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Listen sometimes 10,000 people just show up at the same place and break into the same place and want to ziptie and hang the same people. These things happen.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

per Reuters
                Holy cow.

We're just gonna let them keep trying until they do it?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Holy cow.

We're just gonna let them keep trying until they do it?
                  Meanwhile a few dozen black people showed up somewhere and asked not to be repeatedly shot, so we're going to spend a decade or so trying to infiltrate that group.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Apparently it wasn't "coordinated". It is just a huge coincidence!
                    Just a tourist group that got out of hand, nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Listen sometimes 10,000 people just show up at the same place and break into the same place and want to ziptie and hang the same people. These things happen.
                      And sometimes they all are at a rally together and sometimes they hear the same speaker talk about marching to a specific place and putting pressure on people and then sometimes they all leave en masse together!

Kepler,

The DOJ is not taking this seriously at all. The charges for most of these people are a joke and if it wasnt for people on Twitter most of them probably never even get found. Hell just the other day a plea deal had to be stopped at the last second because the defendant was being charged based on "only being a spectator" until internet sleuths found video of him attacking a cop. Its a friggin joke.

Further proof...there are Capitol Rioters that go to every Proud Boy Rally in LA. They openly tweet about it and beat people up at these rallies. (I posted the story about it) The LAPD is friggin friends with these guys. Yet somehow not one FBI agent can spend 12 seconds arresting the people? I mean they let themselves get videoed beating media members and people of protected classes (going so far as to retweet the stories themselves) and took selfies at 1/6...but hey they just keep finding ways to allude the FBI...funny.

Look I just stayed at a Holiday Inn so I fully admit I know nothing...but from my untrained eyes Garland is just not the right person to be at the top right now. He is a good man, but Democracy needs a pitbull like a Sally Yates (not that she would have gotten the job but still) to put the fear of God in these people so it never happens again. These aren't the Bundys grazing on Federal Lands these people broke into the Capitol, stole laptops and took pictures of documents, they assaulted cops and were threatening violence against #2 and #3 in the line of succession...time served is just not gonna cut it. That isnt a deterrence that is basically saying "better luck next time".
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Michigan the local GQP arms are hard at work writing up useless censures for any member who won't support the Big Lie.

BTW, in case you were wondering, Raczkowski is a complete piece of sh*t. A failed political candidate who now runs the R party in Michigan's most important swing county.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Meanwhile, in Michigan the local GQP arms are hard at work writing up useless censures for any member who won't support the Big Lie.

BTW, in case you were wondering, Raczkowski is a complete piece of sh*t. A failed political candidate who now runs the R party in Michigan's most important swing county.
                          We are censuring you because we dont like your findings...BUT WE LOVE FREE SPEECH!!!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            This is so dead on it should be in a PowerPoint presentation about analogies. Bravo.
                            Not proud of it, but when an ugly personality matches an ugly face then they deserve to be called what they are. She is a jumped-up biker bitch.

Comment

Look I just stayed at a Holiday Inn so I fully admit I know nothing...but from my untrained eyes Garland is just not the right person to be at the top right now. He is a good man, but Democracy needs a pitbull like a Sally Yates (not that she would have gotten the job but still) to put the fear of God in these people so it never happens again.
                              You want to put the fear of God into these people? Put 100s more into the same Hell that Ashli Babbit is now residing in and in the same fashion she was dispatched there. That would have done the trick far more than almost all of these "prosecutions" of the Capitol insurrectionists. They were bullies and cowards, not a righteous group doing righteous protesting. Bullies and cowards back down when you fight back.

Comment

• Nananana, nananana, hey hey hey: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/press...b0c6968106f181

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X