Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/ChristopherHahn/...21596066893831

That is an active member of Congress saying Joe Biden is not President...

In other Q news Qolorado Qucumber is in hot water again over misappropriated funds. Also it seems her husband was pulling the scam the Qs are accusing the Bidens of. (think scam job at Energy Company) It is just all projection!

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1428187219362258946
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://twitter.com/ChristopherHahn/...21596066893831

That is an active member of Congress saying Joe Biden is not President...
      Qevin McQarthy won't have an issue with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Qevin McQarthy won't have an issue with it.
        If they take back the House she will be the head of the Biden Impeachment Team...which might be worth the Impeachment just to watch.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• To be totally accurate, Crazy Q Lady said he isn't "A President", not "The President".

I'm not sure if she knows how that makes a difference because she's dumb as a bag of hammers, but the word difference does change the meaning.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Did they find the entire swarm of bees that did that to her face?

Randy Floyd Addis should have finished the job.
            Last edited by French Rage; 08-19-2021, 12:46 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• By the way, a Q terrorist is in a truck and claims to have a bomb on board and wants to "continue the revolution" and execute Joe Biden. A chunk of DC has been evacuated. No word on whether he actually has a bomb or a way to detonate it.

this is totally normal. They were just tourists. Pay no attention. All is well. All is well!
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                By the way, a Q terrorist is in a truck and claims to have a bomb on board and wants to "continue the revolution" and execute Joe Biden. A chunk of DC has been evacuated. No word on whether he actually has a bomb or a way to detonate it.

this is totally normal. They were just tourists. Pay no attention. All is well. All is well!
                Freedom Fighter.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• He's a hero to Y'all Queda for sure....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Did they find the entire swarm of bees that did that to her face?

I swear she looks like she’s wearing an ugly mask face.

Comment

• I for one am shocked someone named "Floyd Ray Roseberry" is making bad decisions. Usually Floyds and Rays end up winning the Nobel Prize.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        If they take back the House she will be the head of the Biden Impeachment Team...which might be worth the Impeachment just to watch.
                        Yep, that's pretty much the MSM wet dream. The media used to have the back of the citizens, but not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Did they find the entire swarm of bees that did that to her face?

She looks like every "ride or die" woman at a biker bar - swollen gin face that is red from a mixture of too much sun and too much booze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            By the way, a Q terrorist is in a truck and claims to have a bomb on board and wants to "continue the revolution" and execute Joe Biden. A chunk of DC has been evacuated. No word on whether he actually has a bomb or a way to detonate it.

They let this man park his truck, get on his phone, and broadcast live on Facebook. If he was any other color, he would have been an afterthought by now.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

They let this man park his truck, get on his phone, and broadcast live on Facebook. If he was any other color, he would have been an afterthought by now.
                              There is no such thing as white privilege. You're making it up.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

There is no such thing as white privilege. You're making it up.
                                He's the REAL racist for even bringing it up. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X