Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a series of yard signs south of 28th on the Beltline, in all caps...
    AUDIT MICHIGAN NOW!

LEGAL VOTES!

DEMAND FAIR ELECTIONS!

Roll your eyes and move on, right?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• What a hero

https://mobile.***********/FPWellman...15368757596160

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        That can't be Portland. The stores look nice but here I was told the entire city has been burned to the ground.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/ABCPolitics/stat...93785453727752

JUST IN: Dominion Voting Systems files three $1.6 billion defamation lawsuits against two pro-Trump media networks and an outspoken Trump ally.
          https://***********/ABCPolitics/stat...93785453727752

MORE: The complaints were filed against Newsmax and One America News Network, as well as against former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, who is an outspoken supporter of the former president.
          Here Is The Byrne Complaint

Maybe my favorite opening line ever:

Originally posted by Lawyers Much Better Than Trumps
          After blowing up his career at Overstock by having an affair with a Russian spy, Patrick Byrne soon found himself a new pet project: promoting the false narrative that the 2020 election had been stolen.
          edit: This is interesting...

But attention and access may not be the only benefits Byrne has gained by lying about the election. He previously invested millions of dollars in—and continues promoting—
          blockchain voting technology, which can succeed only if voters and elected officials reject the auditable paper-based voting systems currently provided by Dominion. It may be plausibly
          inferred that Byrne is currently financially invested in—or otherwise connected to those who stand to gain from—the rejection of Dominion in favor of blockchain technology.
          Last edited by Handyman; 08-10-2021, 09:49 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Newsmax's response is not great...

https://***********/brianstelter/sta...00137366540301

Newsmax's initial response to the lawsuit: "Newsmax simply reported on allegations made by well-known public figures, including the President, his advisors and members of Congress — Dominion’s action today is a clear attempt to squelch such reporting and undermine a free press."
            It isn't our fault that we we reported things others were saying that weren't true. Stop canceling us!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Man who yelled "Fire!" after hearing others discuss potential fires while in a crowded theater shocked to find that he cannot yell "Fire!"
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Hearing news that Cuomo will resign today.

Let’s start a rumor that Trump will automatically be installed as governor
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Hearing news that Cuomo will resign today.

Let’s start a rumor that Trump will automatically be installed as governor
                  Good.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• We may have uncovered more voter fraud!

GA senate wannabe candidate Herschel walkers wife voted in GA- but apparently they both reside in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      We may have uncovered more voter fraud!

GA senate wannabe candidate Herschel walkers wife voted in GA- but apparently they both reside in Texas.
                      Yep and from the sounds of it they claim residence in both but she gets the Homestead Exemption in Texas which means she is not eligible to vote in GA.

I am obviously NOT an expert in Election Law.

https://***********/stphnfwlr/status...57186636607489
                      Last edited by Handyman; 08-10-2021, 03:04 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounds like the Mike Lindel "Cyber Security Symposium" in SoDak is going well...the feed was hacked and he has been on like a 3 hour rant and no one can get a word in besides him even Bannon. The audience looks like 100 people who don't know how to check their email.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Sounds like the Mike Lindel "Cyber Security Symposium" in SoDak is going well...the feed was hacked and he has been on like a 3 hour rant and no one can get a word in besides him even Bannon. The audience looks like 100 people who don't know how to check their email.
                          Are those 100 buying pillows? They need to be, to cover his advertising expenses.

Comment

• MTG’s Twitter account got suspended for 7 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              MTG’s Twitter account got suspended for 7 days.
                              Honestly, I don't see what difference it makes. Just feeds the narrative that "Big Tech" is out get Dumpies.

Comment

• Yeah plus they will let her back on. They dont want any of these people suspended including Trump.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X