Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew's gonna be grabbing his gunz and coming after you guys if you don't quit badmouthing his lovebunny.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But remember, it's our fault for sending Gideon our out of state donations. /sarc
      Next time send your money to me instead
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Is the venn diagram comparing "people who raised the negative impacts on mental health of closures due to COVID as a reason we can't close anything" with "people who mock anyone for mental health issues (see: Simone Biles, the Capital Police officers last week, and, well, anyone)" a single, flat circle?
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          Is the venn diagram comparing "people who raised the negative impacts on mental health of closures due to COVID as a reason we can't close anything" with "people who mock anyone for mental health issues (see: Simone Biles, the Capital Police officers last week, and, well, anyone)" a single, flat circle?
          Flat earthers rejoice

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I'm sure Tucker will mock his fragility tonight or talk about how he voted for a Dem...
            He's to busy conferencing with Orban
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He's to busy conferencing with Orban
              For context: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1422346903262531596
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/st...776882688?s=19

The replies to the original tweet are scary. These people are ****ed...see below.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...286565376?s=19
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Third capital police officer has now died by suicide

https://mobile.twitter.com/KaivanShr...67741239656450
                  Four...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That Isnt How It Works

Fox News hosts on Sunday promoted the idea that "childless" Americans should not be allowed to participate in society by voting.

The idea was recently floated by Ohio Republican Senate candidate J.D. Vance.

"Let's give votes to all children in this country, but let's give control over those votes to the parents of the children," Vance told a conference on the Future of American Political Economy.

The hosts of Fox & Friends discussed the merits of the idea that the "childless left" should not be able to vote.

"I think it's an interesting idea," host Will Cain said. "I'm into interesting ideas. Let's think about it. Let's talk about it. He's saying childless leaders are making decisions that are short-term in mind, not focused on the long-term future health of this country because they don't have a stake in the game. Parents have a stake in the game, they have children so give parents a bigger say."

Co-host Pete Hegseth pointed out that fellow co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy would get nine votes because she has nine children.

"I don't know about that solution, that seems not feasible," Campos-Duffy said. "But I will say that I agree with the premise of it, that it is absolutely true that people like [Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez], Pete Buttigieg -- you can name the left-wing politicians, people who think that we should legalize marijuana because they don't have kids and they don't really have a stake in what that looks like."

"I agree with him 100% that they don't have a stake in the game," she continued.
                    Morons like JD Vance support this...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I feel like I should be surprised at that... but I'm not.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• That’s hilarious.

I care more about children than any republicans in this country. I just don’t want my own

Comment

That Isnt How It Works

Democrats are the party of short-term solutions? Is that a new one?

Comment

That Isnt How It Works

He must mean childless Republicans are thinking in the short term cause every Republican that has children will burn the ****ing planet down for cash.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              That’s hilarious.

I care more about children than any republicans in this country. I just don’t want my own
                              Consider that this is brought to you by a group of people who would argue that there'd be no morality but for an invisible Sky Warden who keeps tabs on what you're doing in secret.

They really cannot envision the possibility that any individual could care about people outside her own tribe.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• A friend on FB last night posted a link to an interesting Tweet, which made me realize I don't know as much of history as I was taught.

https://twitter.com/witchiebunny/sta...65980375986180

When you realize that the Puritans were not, in fact, an innocent oppressed minority but religious extremists a lot more about the United States begins to make sense.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X