Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dude held the belt less than a decade. Buchanan had more than a century.

Here's the thing, though. I know I said this after Dubya, but Dump will be the worst president ever. I say this because I literally cannot think of a worse person who could be president.
    Matt Gaetz
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Matt Gaetz
      Still more stable and smarter than Dump.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: still more stable and smarter than Dump.

No living human is worse.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Still more stable and smarter than Dump.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: still more stable and smarter than Dump.

No living human is worse.
        His older sons gotta come close.

Comment

• Dump is worse than a guy who literally spent the entirety of his presidency on his deathbed. At least that guy never got the chance to **** up the country.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Yeah the only way someone could be worse than Trump is if they literally dissolved the US for the lulz. Trump thought about it...

2 of the 5 worst Presidents of all time are relatives...Franklin Pierce and Dubya. (Barbara Bush is a Pierce)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• First hearing on the Insurrection is July 27th.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                Dump is worse than a guy who literally spent the entirety of his presidency on his deathbed.
                TBF I'd call WHH the definitional standard of 0.0

Also, he looked like Keith Moon.

Dump is a -10. Nobody will be worse.

Lincoln is a +9.9
                Last edited by Kepler; 07-14-2021, 04:00 PM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Dump is worse than a guy who literally spent the entirety of his presidency on his deathbed. At least that guy never got the chance to **** up the country.
                  That's kind of baseline though right?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• McKinley did more for this country by being assassinated than Trump did.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Nazi gotta nazi.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        Ohhhhh, so TX is concerned about COVID in this instance... Got it!
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah the only way someone could be worse than Trump is if they literally dissolved the US for the lulz. Trump thought about it...

2 of the 5 worst Presidents of all time are relatives...Franklin Pierce and Dubya. (Barbara Bush is a Pierce)
                          I’d say Buchanan makes that list. Lincoln had to merely avoid peeing on his own shoes to look better than the previous two presidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I’d say Buchanan makes that list. Lincoln had to merely avoid peeing on his own shoes to look better than the previous two presidents.
                            Lincoln and Obama are very similar that way. They were great in their own ways but also they sit between 2 disasters -- quite likely the worst 4 in history.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/stat...373634572?s=19

Lyn Cheney smacking away Jim Jordan's hand on Jan. 6 as he tries to protect the "ladies" from the Capitol Building invaders, and telling him "Get away from me. You ****ing did this."
                              That should obviously say Liz. But damn.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Coming soon to your favorite GQP'ers pocket, the FBI Honey Pot Pro.... errr... "Freedom Phone." A re-skinned Chinese made Android phone running a homebrew fork of Google OS. With apps like Parler, Rumble, OANN, and others pre-loaded. Oh, and it has its own app store that will never be censored either.

Oh, but you have to provide a SIM card from a mobile carrier to use the phone.

www.freedomphone.com

I give it two hours after you turn it on before it gets hacked. These things are gonna make the FBI's job so easy.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X