Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving on 120th between Lake Michigan Dr. and Riley St in Ottawa County, I counted roughly 87 Dump flags. One plot of corn had 9 of them split between 2 poles, including a "RIGGED 2020" flag. Another had a battered American flag with "Trump" printed on it.

In Grandville, where I work, I count roughly 99 "Stand For the Flag, Kneel For The Cross" shirts per week on customers.

I saw a car a couple days ago with Q **** all over the back.

Maybe Kep is right. If not another state, at least a Metropolis where I'm not surrounded by idiots.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Driving on 120th between Lake Michigan Dr. and Riley St in Ottawa County, I counted roughly 87 Dump flags. One plot of corn had 9 of them split between 2 poles, including a "RIGGED 2020" flag. Another had a battered American flag with "Trump" printed on it.

In Grandville, where I work, I count roughly 99 "Stand For the Flag, Kneel For The Cross" shirts per week on customers.

I saw a car a couple days ago with Q **** all over the back.

Maybe Kep is right. If not another state, at least a Metropolis where I'm not surrounded by idiots.
      For all of that, how much money did they give dumpy? If they are so dumb to go along with the grift....

And what's up with your side of the state? While up north is still dump country- it's not like over there- at least there were quite a few alternate signs up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        He has embraced Trump he is alive and well.

He is the Hillbilly Ellegy guy error?
        He's doing for Trump votes what his mom did for heroin.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

He's doing for Trump votes what his mom did for heroin.
          He is Jebbers brother?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

For all of that, how much money did they give dumpy? If they are so dumb to go along with the grift....

And what's up with your side of the state? While up north is still dump country- it's not like over there- at least there were quite a few alternate signs up there.
            The cities of Grand Rapids, Holland, and Muskegon are great. However, once you get out into the suburbs, it's R for the tax cuts, and then when you hit the corn, it's pure Dump fellatio.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              JD Vance is running for Senate? The fuuuuuuuuuuuuck?
              He’s hinted at running for months. Peter Thiel seeding his potential campaign with $10 million was a nice little push.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The Thumb and the West Side will always be our bastions of conservative religious nutbaggery. Recall that W. K. Kellogg invented corn flakes because he was a Seventh Day Adventist who believed in a vegetarian diet devoid of the sin of intense flavors (which might arouse other senses and desires).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The Thumb and the West Side will always be our bastions of conservative religious nutbaggery. Recall that W. K. Kellogg invented corn flakes because he was a Seventh Day Adventist who believed in a vegetarian diet devoid of the sin of intense flavors (which might arouse other senses and desires).
                  I also have to remember the DeVoss family is out there. Both literally and figuratively. One of the ultimate MLM's out there.

Comment

• Maybe you're not the one to talk: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-...istan-mistake/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Lamarck to Mendel: "Drop Dead."
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Surprised they didn't ask W's opinion on Biden's handling of hurricanes.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Surprised they didn't ask W's opinion on Biden's handling of hurricanes.
                          Heckuva job.

Dubya isn't any more fit to comment on Biden policies than he was on Cheney policies.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Had his team did a LOT better job in the 7 years "HE" had control of this, we would not be talking about it today.

Comment

• To be fair, he would know quite a bit about huge mistakes!

And to think, he isn't even the worst President anymore.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                To be fair, he would know quite a bit about huge mistakes!

And to think, he isn't even the worst President anymore.
                                Dude held the belt less than a decade. Buchanan had it more than a century.

Here's the thing, though. I know I said this after Dubya, but Dump will be the worst president ever. I say this because I literally cannot think of a worse person who could be president.

Last edited by Kepler; 07-14-2021, 03:02 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X