Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    He's also hiding behind the "these aren't facts, don't believe me!" nonsense:
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

This was his defense in a slander lawsuit that they won, but at the cost of "you can't actually believe the nonsense I spew".
    The obvious miss is that the average Fox viewer is reasonable.

Perhaps the next fight should be in lieu of this ruling a program such as Carlson's must display a disclaimer warning viewers that he's full of ****.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...74563928141827

According to joecct's fave publication (the Washington Examiner):

. @TuckerCarlson says a "whistleblower" within the NSA tipped him off that the agency has been spying on his team and is planning to leak communications about a story he's been working on in order to get his shown taken off the air.
      (yes that is actually how they wrote out the tweet)

Soooooooo...you gotta think something about TC is coming out soon cause this is about as blatant an attempt to "get out in front and spin" since Bill O'Reilly was caught texting a dude (allegedly) about banging him and his wife or Matt Gaetz starting using Venmo.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...74563928141827

According to joecct's fave publication (the Washington Examiner):

(yes that is actually how they wrote out the tweet)

Soooooooo...you gotta think something about TC is coming out soon cause this is about as blatant an attempt to "get out in front and spin" since Bill O'Reilly was caught texting a dude (allegedly) about banging him and his wife or Matt Gaetz starting using Venmo.
        Yeah, hopefully he's done just like old Bill. The one thing we know about these bloviating conservatives that get too popular. They can't control themselves. Especially around women.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I was technical director of NSA's largest operational division. There is 0% -- yes, ZERO -- chance that the Agency was spying on a major US media figure unless it involved incidental collection with a legitimate HoIS target @TuckerCarlson
          was talking to.
          https://twitter.com/20committee/stat...05721994694665
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah, hopefully he's done just like old Bill. The one thing we know about these bloviating conservatives that get too popular. They can't control themselves. Especially around women.
            Gym Jordan and Gaetz are still there, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. The TV ratings will probably go up.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Not scary at all.

“"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter told CNN's Donie O'Sullivan ahead of former President Trump's first post-presidential rally over the weekend. "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked in response.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...NZ45_BB4EmiSug

Comment

• Tucker Carlson has the sexual presence of the frozen fish his family fortune is based on. I'm sure it has to do with treason, not trim.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Not scary at all.

“"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter told CNN's Donie O'Sullivan ahead of former President Trump's first post-presidential rally over the weekend. "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked in response.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...NZ45_BB4EmiSug
                  The sane 90% of the military is so sick of this trash if it's ever engaged it will be no contest. The actual soldiers are not the Nazis' friends. These traitors are the scum who were dishonorably discharged and then flunked their cop psych exam.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah but the geniuses aren't talking about the military, they are talking about the militia. They think the OathKeepers/3IQers are gonna be able to fight off the military since now the military can't be trusted cause...wokeness?

Yeah I am totally going to believe a bunch of goobers who were so stupid they live streamed beating cops and breaking into the Capitol are going to outsmart our military leaders. I am sure the Marines are running scared at the thought of Cletus in his Cosplay.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Yeah but the geniuses aren't talking about the military, they are talking about the militia. They think the OathKeepers/3IQers are gonna be able to fight off the military since now the military can't be trusted cause...wokeness?

Yeah I am totally going to believe a bunch of goobers who were so stupid they live streamed beating cops and breaking into the Capitol are going to outsmart our military leaders. I am sure the Marines are running scared at the thought of Cletus in his Cosplay.
                      Yes I got that and was agreeing with you. These sofa soldiers think they are going to overturn the US government. That isn't going to happen. They aren't even going to be able to stand against the National Guard.

Conservatives are limp d-cked bullies. They only sucker punch. They only persecute the weak. The instant there is return fire, every conservative in this country from this board to the 3%ers will wet his pants, throw down his weapon, and snivel for mercy.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 06-29-2021, 02:36 PM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The sane 90% of the military is so sick of this trash if it's ever engaged it will be no contest. The actual soldiers are not the Nazis' friends. These traitors are the scum who were dishonorably discharged and then flunked their cop psych exam.
                        You're living in a fantasy world if you think 90% of our military is sane. Like law enforcement, the military is attracting more and more far right wing sympathizers and white supremacists. Polls of active duty troops showed a huge increase in signs of white supremacy from 2018 to 2019. Nearly 15% of those arrested in the insurrection of 1-6-21 were either military veterans or still on active duty, numbers that dwarf their representation in the general population. The Department of Defense admits they don't know how many extremists there are among the ranks because they don't track it. And why might that be? Don't ask questions when the answer will embarrass the hell out of your organization. You are even seeing a shift in the presence of military assets to the south and west that is moving faster than the population is shifting those directions -- largely I believe -- because that is where you have a greater concentration of far right extremists. Go where they like and tolerate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

You're living in a fantasy world if you think 90% of our military is sane.
                          The commissioned officers. I don't care about the grunts.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes I got that and was agreeing with you. These sofa soldiers think they are going to overturn the US government. That isn't going to happen. They aren't even going to be able to stand against the National Guard.

Conservatives are limp d-cked bullies. They only sucker punch. They only persecute the weak. The instant there is return fire, every conservative in this country from this board to the 3%ers will wet his pants, throw down his weapon, and snivel for mercy.
                              Then they will slink back to their f150s and speed away talking about how they "owned the Libz!". It will be fun to watch.

And yeah the commissioned officers are not going to turn on the US in the name of White Supremacy...even if they are in fact White Supremacists. Even the grunts won't...because they will be shot on site. If they were going to they would have under Trump, they had their opportunity. They didn't, which is why they are now hated by the very people who Cosplay as them.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• One minute Kep is saying: "The actual soldiers are not the Nazis' friends."

The next WANDH is saying: " ... the military is attracting more and more far right wing sympathizers and white supremacists."

Which is it? Because the actual military is the grunt soldier.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X