Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey did you guys know To Kill a Mockingbird is CRT?
    https://twitter.com/reportbywilson/s...047733248?s=19

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/KatieJohnson214/...380704256?s=19

Trump State Department clown rioted who tried to get a judge not to release the footage cause it would make him look bad.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Hey did you guys know To Kill a Mockingbird is CRT?
        Anything that even hints at the fact that POC’s lives have been anything but sunshine and rainbows in this country is now deemed Critical Race Theory, apparently.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Hey did you guys know To Kill a Mockingbird is CRT?
          As if I didn't need more reasons to live in Idaho.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

As if I didn't need more reasons to live in Idaho.
            It's admittedly rough. Amazing scenery and trout fishing though. Annoys the hell out of me that I have to share it with these buffoons

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

It's admittedly rough. Amazing scenery and trout fishing though. Annoys the hell out of me that I have to share it with these buffoons
              It was better when I did live there- had a Democrat for a governor- and even then it was insufferable. My parents are pretty liberal, but somehow survive in IF. And Moscow is sort of liberal for my Bro and his family. Liberal on an Idaho scale, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It was better when I did live there- had a Democrat for a governor- and even then it was insufferable. My parents are pretty liberal, but somehow survive in IF. And Moscow is sort of liberal for my Bro and his family. Liberal on an Idaho scale, at least.
                I'm in Twin Falls. Lots of derp. But I managed to find the liberals to befriend.

Comment

• After spending time visiting my brother in Coeur d’Alene, I ain’t going anywhere near Idaho again.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I’m happy this guy is on Twitter now. Sums up Alaska Republicans perfectly:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BIGHATNAT...64676080701440
                    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 06-19-2021, 11:27 AM.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      After spending time visiting my brother in Coeur d’Alene, I ain’t going anywhere near Idaho again.
                      The RNC should hold their convention there. The people there are unreconstructed 1920s Klansmen.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        After spending time visiting my brother in Coeur d’Alene, I ain’t going anywhere near Idaho again.
                        I've never been there. While I know its a beautiful area, I also know that area is notorious for anti-government and white supremacists types. It's not great in other parts of the state but the Ketchum/Stanley and Boise areas aren't as bad. You are more likely to run into liberal hippies especially around Stanley

Comment

• The parts of Idaho I have been to (Snake River) were heartachingly beautiful.

But, exactly like also beautiful Utah, the people were crazy as a peach orchard boar.

I vote we switch places and stick all these people in NJ, NY, and MA. Let them live in the sh-t holes for awhile.

Them trading the Southwest for the Rust Belt is a very good start.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-19-2021, 10:17 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            The parts of Idaho I have been to (Snake River) were heartachingly beautiful.

But, exactly like also beautiful Utah, the people were crazy as a peach orchard boar.

I vote we switch places and stick all these people in NJ, NY, and MA. Let them live in the sh-t holes for awhile.

Them trading the Southwest for the Rust Belt is a very good start.

No thanks, I'm quite happy living in a reasonably wet and cool midwest than the drought and hot west. I think it would be torture to live in Utah right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by michvandal View Post

no thanks, i'm quite happy living in a reasonably wet and cool midwest than the drought and hot west. I think it would be torture to live in utah right now.
                              Air conditioning
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Air conditioning
                                Then what would be the point of living in a place that the great outdoors is so nice?

Comment

Working...
                                X