Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Trump could murder a million people
    His incompetent actions already indirectly cost the lives of almost 600,000 Americans. Just water under the bridge for Republicans - gotta make a million, doesn't matter who dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

His incompetent actions already indirectly cost the lives of almost 600,000 Americans. Just water under the bridge for Republicans - gotta make a million, doesn't matter who dies.
      Revolution Calling.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/midnucas/status/1399958857028227072

Tucker ALMOST says what he wants to but catches himself.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He still draws a military pension he can't violate the UCMJ. Calling for a coup of the US Government is a violation of his oath. According to the First Amendment Encyclopedia:

Article 94 of UCMJ gives the parameters for Mutiny and Sedition. Theoretically (I am not a legal scholar or Military expert so it is all in theory) he violates section 2:

More Info That Breaks Down Things a Bit Better Than SUNY-Ithaca

Freedom of Speech does not truly exist in the military and since Flynn is a retired General who still uses rank and gets a pension he is restricted as well. They could recall him to active duty and court martial him. People have been calling for any retired military connected in any way to the Insurrection to be recalled because of this. Just because he is a civilian now doesn't mean he can hint at a violent overthrow of the duly elected government.

It comes down to whether the military has jurisdiction. The Military Times discusses it here.

(again this is all my opinion based on what I have read on the subject since last November)
          You really think the government is going to go after someone on political speech? Regardless of what the UCMJ says? We've no idea whether that is constitutional or not. It's never been tested. I don't think they're keen to try it on speech without action.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

You really think the government is going to go after someone on political speech?
            I think the military may discipline a member of the military for advocating the violent overthrow of the United States government, yeah.

It is a well-established legal fact that joining the military means giving up certain rights. One of those rights is speaking treason.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

You really think the government is going to go after someone on political speech? Regardless of what the UCMJ says? We've no idea whether that is constitutional or not. It's never been tested. I don't think they're keen to try it on speech without action.
              First of all the "Government" wouldn't being doing it, the Military would. The DOJ does not control what the Military chooses to do...different systems and different rules.

Second I never said I thought they would (and they aren't they said so already) I just said what he did is not necessarily protected speech because of his status. The Military doesn't have the same First Amendment protections so your questioning MichVandel on that was a bit off base. The Military treats this different much like private business does.

I figured the Army would choose to look the other way because he backtracked a bit. Hell I honestly didn't even think they would comment but probably did so just so he knows they are watching.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Can’t wait to hear what the degenerates have planned

https://mobile.twitter.com/smotus/st...28461014335491

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Can’t wait to hear what the degenerates have planned

https://mobile.twitter.com/smotus/st...28461014335491
                  No twitter. Summary? Nazis gonna kill another governor or something?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No twitter. Summary? Nazis gonna kill another governor or something?
                    Dump is recruiting politicians and journalists on his reinstatement in August. Some credible people now are saying it doesn’t appear to be a fundraising stunt anymore

Comment

Dump is recruiting politicians and journalists on his reinstatement in August. Some credible people now are saying it doesn’t appear to be a fundraising stunt anymore
                      Like he's having a psychotic break from reality and believes it, or the balloon goes up and his brownshirts are gonna make it happen?

Hey, Hovey, have any of your friends contacted you on the Bat Phone yet to unrig the election and execute Biden? Keep us posted, huh -- Soros has gone silent ever since I got this 5G implant.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• But.......but.......Charlie McCarthy's dumber brother told me that no one is relitigating the 2020 election.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

LOL. Who's shocked? I am not shocked. Anyone shocked?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Like he's having a psychotic break from reality and believes it, or the balloon goes up and his brownshirts are gonna make it happen?

Hey, Hovey, have any of your friends contacted you on the Bat Phone yet to unrig the election and execute Biden? Keep us posted, huh -- Soros has gone silent ever since I got this 5G implant.
                            Yeah at this point I'm honestly curious what makes them say August? I mean I know all of their justifications will be fever-dream BS but I am curious what they are.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Yeah at this point I'm honestly curious what makes them say August? I mean I know all of their justifications will be fever-dream BS but I am curious what they are.
                              I think it’s “evidence” from their fake audits. Some jackhole in Wisconsin now has hired a bunch of ex cops to audit their votes

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

4th of July insurrection takeover, spend the rest of the month mopping up the stragglers, Donnie waltzes in to take his throne in August.

Easy. And so patriotic.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X