Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Wow, she got to hang with JFK Jr.
    Seeing all the storiea about how Q believers think some random guy named Vincent Fusca is really JFK Jr. makes me think of a decade ago when the Atlanta Braves reached out to the wrong John Sullivan and the imposter happily participated in the Alumni weekend festivities.

Ironically, I was one of the games thst weekend because of a friend's wedding in Georgia, and my wife (huge Braves fan) instantly knew he didn't belong.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://***********/the_cancel_mob/s...89760441372678

This lady has spent a year pretending to be MAGA and going to events and rallies taping the people there.
      Courage in the face of tyranny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://***********/the_cancel_mob/s...89760441372678

This lady has spent a year pretending to be MAGA and going to events and rallies taping the people there.
        That's awesome. I'm sure are fabulous Attorney General will use that information to his advantage.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• BREAKING: The Founder of Cowboys for Trump turns on Trump, telling his group that Trump promised to “lock Hillary up,” but “at the end of his four years in office,” the “only ones locked up were men like me who stood by Trump the strongest.” RT IF YOU’RE CRACKING UP RIGHT NOW!
          No ****. Why isn't the ***** in jail?

Found a direct article.

The founder of "Cowboys for Trump" may be moseying along on his lonesome.

Couy Griffin is a New Mexico county commissioner who made headlines as the founder of the "Cowboys for Trump" activist group. Griffin made an appearance at the Patriot Double Down event, a QAnon conference in Las Vegas from Oct. 22-25, where he appeared to express doubt in former President Donald Trump's dedication to the cause.

"We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well," Griffin told the audience in a viral clip. "For four years, we cried 'lock her up, lock her up, we know she's a criminal.' What did the president tell us? 'If I was in charge of the law, you'd be in jail.'"
          https://news.yahoo.com/cowboys-trump...152600788.html

https://***********/OccupyDemocrats/...02825142276106
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• They showed one of these Cowboys for Trump guys getting arrested on January 6 in that movie Four Hours at the Capitol that I posted about a few days ago, and then they interviewed him.

The quote they got from him was spectacular. He said, "I believe in capital punishment. I believe in hard labor for prisoners. But when they arrested me on January 6, they kept me locked up for eight days without a shower, and that was inhumane."

Wait, what?
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Men like him, who actually broke the law and are the real criminals and traitors?

Comment

• She's right

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  No she isn't. Well I should say she doesn't appear to be right about Chappelle she does seem to be right about Rowling who is a troll and embraces it. I am sorry but this crap is getting out of hand. The pearl clutching of the Twitter Left is a ****ing cancer and is going to guarantee bigotry never goes away.

Hell just 20 minutes ago, because I want the DOJ to come down harder on the 1/6 rioters and the GOP I was accused of being racist...BY A FELLOW LEFTY! Apparently my White Privilege has made me feel that anything I want needs to happen and it needs to happen right now (which is not what I said) and that I am not truly Progressive, I am just a White Man trying to pretend. That was a legit response I got before said person (who I enjoyed talking to) blocked me out of nowhere.

Look I don't know how anyone feels about Trans People other than me (which I would think would be obvious since I give money monthly to groups like HRC) but I guarantee none of them do either. Just because they pretend to care more doesn't make them any less White, CIS and Privileged than me. If Miss Thundercat or any of my Trans students say something about them being Transphobic I will listen to them. Some rando troll on Twitter can eat a bag of dicks.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Centrists like you who whine about Leftists and Leftists like me who whine about Centrists are doing the fascists' work for them. We both need to shut our little b-tch mouths and just work together.

Democrats need the Radical Left -- we are the heart, energy, and conscience of the party. And Democrats need the Centrists -- they are the money, the insider power, and the non-scary public face of the party. Neither side is more important; neither side's desires or needs are more important. The party should serve them both, and the two sides should respect one another.

So stop b-tching and I'll stop b-tching, and we'll get drunk and dance on the graves of the fascists. When the last capitalist is strangled with the entrails of the last fundamentalist, we can fight to the death in our Utopia of Sanity. Until then, thou shalt not criticize a fellow Democrat.

Last edited by Kepler; 10-25-2021, 09:55 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Until then, thou shalt not criticize a fellow Democrat.

Except Joe Manchin. **** that guy. ;-)
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Centrists like you who whine about Leftists and Leftists like me who whine about Centrists are doing the fascists' work for them. We both need to shut our little b-tch mouths and just work together.

Democrats need the Radical Left -- we are the heart, energy, and conscience of the party. And Democrats need the Centrists -- they are the money, the insider power, and the non-scary public face of the party. Neither side is more important; neither side's desires or needs are more important. The party should serve them both, and the two sides should respect one another.

So stop b-tching and I'll stop b-tching, and we'll get drunk and dance on the graves of the fascists. When the last capitalist is strangled with the entrails of the last fundamentalist, we can fight to the death in our Utopia of Sanity. Until then, thou shalt not criticize a fellow Democrat.

I don't like the Centrists and rather they left the ****ing party. (The Centrists are why I wasn't a Dem for YEARS) Centrists are why Biden is getting screwed over and I didn't fight so the Centrists could light the match that burned the country to the ground. Its one thing when you and me go back and forth because I assume you are smart enough to know that while I may be to the Right of you so is AOC which is why we have fun with our t?te-?-t?te. The world would be a much better place if I was the Center of American Politics.

The problem is that the more the Twitter Mob insults and tears down everyone, the more power the ****ing Centrists get because no one wants to support the policies of the people who hate them even when they are on their side. That is just bad politics. Someone calling me racist because I want White Racist Fascists in jail is not the way to go about it. (especially since I was responding how much I appreciated his insight when I got that tweet)

To win the Dems need to do what they were put in office to do. To do that they need to ignore the fringes and just pass ****ing policy. And they need to kneecap ****ing Joe Manchin cause as Bronco said **** that guy.

And when the Fascists lose I am buying :^)

edit: apparently the board hates French :^p
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• For being such a smart guy, your obsession with manchin is just so bizarre. You shoot him and you lose. Across the board. There is no positive that comes out of it. You still don't get your bills passed, McConnell still takes the senate, and centrists still hold onto the power. The left can't win a goddamn election outside the most liberal places in America. Until that problem is solved, you and trix can whine and ***** about the centrists and watch your policies get used as coasters in the Republican cloakroom.

"oh but that's because the liberals never get a chance" or "the centrists ruin our bills"
                          boo ****ing boo. Organize. Win elections. Gain power. Until then, learn to play the game with the the cards you have.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Democrats need the Radical Left -- we are the heart, energy, and conscience of the party.
                            Bull****. The Radical left are just as big of a problem as the centrists and they need to shut the **** up. I am tired of the woke posse demanding like children everything go their way or they'll have another tantrum. The world does not revolve around them. They need to grow up and join the real world.

Comment

• LOL. The Overton Window has moved so far right we don't even know what center is anymore. Manchin is NOT center. He just isn't. Calling him that is a disservice to America.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                LOL. The Overton Window has moved so far right we don't even know what center is anymore. Manchin is NOT center. He just isn't. Calling him that is a disservice to America.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X