Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The Trump supporters on Twitter want you to know this is a draft and not the final report. Because, you know, people always change entire conclusions between a draft and the final report.
    Well shady as companies like Cyber Ninjas might...cause you know Trump is calling them to whine! (you gotta love it actually added votes for Biden)

    Speaking of whining, Rudy has been banned from Faux for 3 months. They must not want to be sued ;^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Aha!!!!!! The totals don’t match exactly, so that proves that our elections are inaccurate and therefore we’ll never know if the right person was elected, so we can’t trust elections and therefore we must allow our (elected) state legislatures to pick future presidents.

      is that crazy enough to get me in the Qlub, or do I need to try harder?
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        Aha!!!!!! The totals don’t match exactly, so that proves that our elections are inaccurate and therefore we’ll never know if the right person was elected, so we can’t trust elections and therefore we must allow our (elected) state legislatures to pick future presidents.

        is that crazy enough to get me in the Qlub, or do I need to try harder?
        Not enough about Tom Hanks eating babies and Jews with Lasers causing climate change.

        2/10 will not get a second interview with Q.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • So close.
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

          Comment


          • Honest to god, she should have been aborted

            https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/sta...286436352?s=21

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Honest to god, she should have been aborted

              https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/sta...286436352?s=21
              Abortion would have been too kind for MTG. Her aborted soul would still have ended up in heaven and fucked up that place too just like she is fucking up this country. No, we need to build a time machine and keep her parents from hooking up and exchanging bodily fluids in the first place.

              Comment


              • Well at least now with the Cyber Ninjas debacle behind us we can put the election results in Arizona to bed and move on...

                https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1441574596403032078

                Arizona GOP chair calls for new audit after Biden confirmed winner again

                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • After driving past yet another Tribute to an Orange Guy on Canal in Grandville today, things come to mind:
                  1. A lot of it is simply attention seeking; best bet is to roll your eyes and move on.

                  2. These are people who, if you gave them a tiny amount of the bullying and insulting the opposition they give us, would turn around and start crying easily.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • My kids (age 2 and 3) are fanatical about holiday decorations. A couple of houses have started to put up Halloween regalia, and they are stoked. Two days ago while driving in our minivan, a giant orange face caught the corner of my eye and instinctively I called out, “Pumpkin!” only to remember a half second later that we were passing the house that has had a 12-foot cutout of Trump in their yard since early 2020…

                    What a letdown.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      My kids (age 2 and 3) are fanatical about holiday decorations. A couple of houses have started to put up Halloween regalia, and they are stoked. Two days ago while driving in our minivan, a giant orange face caught the corner of my eye and instinctively I called out, “Pumpkin!” only to remember a half second later that we were passing the house that has had a 12-foot cutout of Trump in their yard since early 2020…

                      What a letdown.
                      Easy mistake to make... The complexion is quite similar....

                      But the intelligence comparison is quite offensive to pumpkins everywhere....
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                      Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                      Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                      Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                        Easy mistake to make... The complexion is quite similar....

                        But the intelligence comparison is quite offensive to pumpkins everywhere....
                        it was a great teaching moment…. “It’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!” (after all, some things stick in the minds of children)
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          My kids (age 2 and 3) are fanatical about holiday decorations. A couple of houses have started to put up Halloween regalia, and they are stoked. Two days ago while driving in our minivan, a giant orange face caught the corner of my eye and instinctively I called out, “Pumpkin!” only to remember a half second later that we were passing the house that has had a 12-foot cutout of Trump in their yard since early 2020…

                          What a letdown.
                          Half right. Rotting Pumpkin.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Made a mistake and didn't realize I'd be on Mackinac Island with my fiance during the GOP Convention. I will say that anyone hoping to just wait things out and let the Republican Party die off is sadly mistaken. Lots of young white dudes here with IDs and campaign buttons wearing Upper Class Twit of the Year attire.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Made a mistake and didn't realize I'd be on Mackinac Island with my fiance during the GOP Convention. I will say that anyone hoping to just wait things out and let the Republican Party die off is sadly mistaken. Lots of young white dudes here with IDs and campaign buttons wearing Upper Class Twit of the Year attire.

                              Random, but along those lines:

                              I assume someone in the MTU and/or Minnesota demographic on here has kept touch with BigBlueDL. Has he gone full on DERP or is he seeing the problems at hand? I mean, he's a good litmus test for how people that were hardcore conservative in their 20's are shifting their views as they age. Dude has a solid college education and is doing well for himself and is starting a family.

                              If someone like him starts coming around, it's a sign of worry for R's.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                              Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                              Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                              Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post


                                Random, but along those lines:

                                I assume someone in the MTU and/or Minnesota demographic on here has kept touch with BigBlueDL. Has he gone full on DERP or is he seeing the problems at hand? I mean, he's a good litmus test for how people that were hardcore conservative in their 20's are shifting their views as they age. Dude has a solid college education and is doing well for himself and is starting a family.

                                If someone like him starts coming around, it's a sign of worry for R's.
                                AFAIK, and this is secondhand info, I get the impression he wasn't sucked into the Trump cult but that doesn't mean he's a progressive or even a centrist.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X