Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Along similar lines and of no surprise: https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...a-anti-masker/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Just nuke Florida

https://***********/ronfilipkowski/s...293211650?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Nice.

College President fired for being against white supremacy.

We don't have a thread dedicated to Nazis but the Republican thread should suffice.
        Wait...they are surprised someone named "Dr. King" hates White Supremacy?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• PA this time

https://***********/ronfilipkowski/s...972617221?s=21

Comment

• Is this real life?

https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...25826110844928
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• This sentence just gets worse

https://***********/ryanjreilly/stat...729651202?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Possibly. For some reason, Ann really despises Wee Donnie One-term.

I think it may be because he's got a smaller dick than she does.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Nice.

College President fired for being against white supremacy.

We don't have a thread dedicated to Nazis but the Republican thread should suffice.
                  Uh no, he was fired for running his mouth in what he stupidly thought was a safe publication in which to do so.

Comment

• Why does Cawthorn want to break out all those radical Antifa members?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      She has been saying that for days...every time I see it my brain hurts.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Great article https://www.salon.com/2021/08/27/tru...ts-terrifying/
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• There must be some really bad stuff in the phone records. All the qtards are screaming about it all over today

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Uh no, he was fired for running his mouth in what he stupidly thought was a safe publication in which to do so.
                            No. He told the truth about the morons and that's bad mojo when you need the morons to wuv you.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              The stupidest people on Earth.

It's not often we see a mass extinction event brought on deliberately by those who get winnowed out.

I mean except for a volunteer army.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, McCarthy says it’s a “violation of federal law” for congress to subpoena phone records, and if any phone companies comply with a subpoena he will put them out of business. It’s obviously a lie stemming from fear but my question is, is Kevin stupid or evil? Both? This apparent confusion is not doing him any good.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X