Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...68973446205441

    Breaking NYT: The former U.S. attorney in Atlanta told congressional investigators that his abrupt resignation in January had been prompted by Justice Department officials' warning that Trump intended to fire him for refusing to lie about fraud in Georgia.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Gee, tell us something we didn't know.

      Still, I don't understand this "resignation" ****. make him fire you. Until he does, **** with him every chance you get.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Gee, tell us something we didn't know.

        Still, I don't understand this "resignation" ****. make him fire you. Until he does, **** with him every chance you get.
        Maybe there’s a difference in severance/pension if you quit instead of being fired? If not, then I’m with you.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

          Maybe there’s a difference in severance/pension if you quit instead of being fired? If not, then I’m with you.
          My thoughts exactly. You've got to protect family because you have no idea what's going to happen next. If the GOP wins, you could be ****ed pretty bad.

          If that's not the case, then screw him.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • https://***********/normative/status...21189515485187

            Note: This is the Washington Times so it is not a bastion of greatness.

            That said, the guy wo basically started all of this cyber fraud crap for Sidney Powell (Spyder) is saying Lindell is full of crap. The guy who gave Lindell his info is a well known huckster who has swindled others with fake cyber junk like this.

            This is like Bill Clinton saying Andrew Cuomo he needs to treat women better...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

            Comment


            • He's going to get away with it all. And in 2024 it's quite possible that several R governors will refuse to certify the electors if Republicans control the House, thereby allowing them to end democracy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                He's going to get away with it all. And in 2024 it's quite possible that several R governors will refuse to certify the electors if Republicans control the House, thereby allowing them to end democracy.
                Oh stop clutching your pearls...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://***********/normative/status...21189515485187

                  Note: This is the Washington Times so it is not a bastion of greatness.

                  That said, the guy wo basically started all of this cyber fraud crap for Sidney Powell (Spyder) is saying Lindell is full of crap. The guy who gave Lindell his info is a well known huckster who has swindled others with fake cyber junk like this.

                  This is like Bill Clinton saying Andrew Cuomo he needs to treat women better...
                  Interesting that Nazis rags like MoonieTimes are starting to pick off a few losers from the grifters. At some point I expect they will turn on Q (Watkins) itself.

                  Keep the Nazis out of power and, without the ability to heist from the treasury and distribute it to their cronies, they will fracture and eat themselves.

                  We have to keep winning elections. Our democracy and the peace of the world depend on it.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • The last few years I have seen some things from the WT that have been actual reporting. (nothing that say joecct would post but still) I think younger journos are taking jobs there and kind of turning it normal from the inside but that is based solely what I have seen on Twitter and various interviews with non-crazies that work there.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      The last few years I have seen some things from the WT that have been actual reporting. (nothing that say joecct would post but still) I think younger journos are taking jobs there and kind of turning it normal from the inside but that is based solely what I have seen on Twitter and various interviews with non-crazies that work there.
                      I'm not sure I can see that happening because their ownership completely controls editorial policy and, like the rest of the Echo Chamber, they will not allow anything contradicting the official narrative to penetrate their dopes' shell-like ears.

                      It took too long for them to program Republican voters to risk them getting deprogrammed because some journobrat wants to sleep soundly at night, especially when you can just hire some Liberty grad and he'll lie for you joyfully.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Rand Paul disclosed that his wife bought stock in Gilead 16 months ago. He was required to do so 45 days after the purchase which he missed by about 14.5 months.

                        https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/polit...medium=twitter

                        Gee...I wonder why Rand wants people to get sick. I am sure it has nothing to do with Gilead making Remdesivir.

                        Killing people and violating The Stock Act...your modern GOP.

                        edit: Further info including the article. https://***********/isaacstanbecker/...84348770807810

                        Some are trying to ignore this cause she lost money on the trade. Last I checked being a bad criminal doesnt negate the act ;^)
                        Last edited by Handyman; 08-12-2021, 12:54 PM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Rand Paul disclosed that his wife bought stock in Gilead 16 months ago. He was required to do so 45 days after the purchase which he missed by about 14.5 months.

                          https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/polit...medium=twitter

                          Gee...I wonder why Rand wants people to get sick. I am sure it has nothing to do with Gilead making Remdesivir.

                          Killing people and violating The Stock Act...your modern GOP.

                          edit: Further info including the article. https://***********/isaacstanbecker/...84348770807810

                          Some are trying to ignore this cause she lost money on the trade. Last I checked being a bad criminal doesnt negate the act ;^)
                          This is the kind of stuff that needs severe punishment and never gets it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • And the nazis will take the house back through gerrymandering alone.

                            Comment


                            • At some point it's time to demand our politicians and their immediate family members cannot own stocks. Period. No exceptions. No filings. Just make it a felony.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                At some point it's time to demand our politicians and their immediate family members cannot own stocks. Period. No exceptions. No filings. Just make it a felony.
                                Agreed. Even blind trusts were always bullsh-t.

                                Let them own index funds. That's it.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X