Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the Puritans were zealots.

In other news:

The Story Keeps Changing

Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson suggested to his constituents at a luncheon on Saturday that the FBI had advance knowledge of the January 6 insurrection but did nothing to thwart it.

Before making the statement, which was captured on video taken at the event, Johnson prefaced it by saying, "I don't say this publicly."

"So you think that the FBI had fully infiltrated the militias in Michigan and they didn't know squat about what's was happening on January 6 and what's was happening with these groups," Johnson told the crowd of constituents gathered around him toward the end of the event.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Why would the FBI need to infiltrate peaceful tourist groups?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• A trumper, no doubt. The maniacal laugh at the end as he’s being duct taped had me rolling

https://mobile.twitter.com/SweeneyAB...37706173775875

Comment

• Lots of millionaires riding coach on Frontier...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I Wonder Who Is Spreading This BS
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/alex_mallin/stat...584906242?s=19

Here’s the draft letter Jeffrey Clark wanted acting AG Rosen and Richard Donoghue to sign off on to send to officials in Georgia urging them to halt certification of Joe Biden’s election win. Rosen and Donoghue refused. https://t.co/d9TD3uCob6 https://t.co/pxJ5higezN
              https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/st...263772673?s=19

Interesting thread about it.
              Last edited by Handyman; 08-04-2021, 12:11 AM.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That's Too Bad

Lawyers who attempted a class action lawsuit claiming voter fraud in the 2020 election were sanctioned by a federal judge in Colorado on Wednesday for the frivolous, meritless case, a major condemnation of pro-Donald Trump allies' attempts to use the courts to vet right-wing conspiracies.

The attorneys -- Gary D. Fielder and Ernest John Walker -- that filed the election lawsuit in late December 2020 in Colorado federal court now must pay attorneys fees for Facebook, Dominion Voting Systems, the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin, and the non-profit Center for Tech and Civic Life, all of which were named as defendants in the lawsuit, Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter ruled.
                Neureiter wrote a scathing 68-page opinion condemning the post-election lawsuit, calling it an "enormous conspiracy theory" and potentially defamatory. The lawsuit had no lawyers or experts that were able to support the claims, the judge noted.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Botskis, mostly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    The Right's (and their various Putin / Q enablers) whole gig is to destroy truth. You don't have to get people to believe anything, but to ignore facts. This is really just Fox and Rush in their final form. That was Ailes' whole mission.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This tweet takes a weird turn:

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/stat...252270082?s=19

Israeli Olympic gold medalist can’t marry the love of his life in Israel. Under Israeli law, he is not a Jew. Even though his father is a Jew, his mother is not. Same for George Soros. Criticizing Soros is NOT antiSemitic. https://t.co/2cqNV6LUKH
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I had so many questions until I reread the account name
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah...but even for him it was weird.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I had so many questions until I reread the account name
                            Exactly my reaction.

What if your dumbest, craziest, Q-iest co-worker was also in Congress?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Anyone else get to see the Pillow Guy ad on TV? As soon as it started, I changed the channel. But is he getting air time because of political ad rules???

Comment

• So... it's August. When does Trump get "reinstated" as President? Or has Q moved the field goal yet again?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X