Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Problem is that doesn't fix the problem. Whatever tweak they made pushes RW talkers to the top and if you block them it is replaced by others quick enough. The problem is many LW people on Twitter follow RW people so it still gets pushed.
    I guess I don't have this problem Two reasons:

1. I kept my app as an old version with "Latest". Works great!
    2. I use lists on the web version.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I just go to following and ignore all of it...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It just gets better and better and better...

It's not surprising that Santos, as a gay person, would have supported Lula in the 2000s, said Rafael Ioris, a professor of Latin American history at the University of Denver. Lula represented the chance for the expansion of civil rights for minority groups in Brazil, and most members of the LGBTQ community were aligned with that perspective, he said.

It's hard to imagine a member of today's Republican Party in the US aligning with Lula, even as he became more moderate while governing. Lula is a former trade unionist who built his political career on policies similar to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party: a higher minimum wage and spending more on health care and education.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I have found that not even going on Twitter anymore works wonders.
          It also doesn't support Mush which it seems most of the twitter followers on here dislike.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Hugo Lowell

@hugolowell
            New via CNN: A lawyer for former Vice President Mike Pence discovered about a dozen documents marked as classified at Pence’s Indiana home last week, and he has turned those classified records over to the FBI.
            Raise your hand if you accidently have classified documents.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

"It was totally innocent. Mother just wanted reading material."

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

I honestly believe that anyone who was in the Gang of Eight, in the Cabinet, or was a VP or President almost certainly has classified documents at their house. It's the behavior before and after they're discovered I'm interested in. Only one of the people who have had classified documents found had tried to cover that up and even hide the documents to retain them. (That we know of, I suppose.)
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah, while this is fun to point and laugh at, for a lot of people this just reinforces the incorrect notion that Trump didn't do anything that anyone else has done, and that his situation is the same as Biden's and Pence's (which, to be totally fair, we don't know the details of those two yet - beyond the obvious in self-reporting vs. obstruction).
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• With the way things have escalated, I’m not sure kicking Margie off mattered. I think Qevin would have been angling to boot dems off anyway for whatever behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      With the way things have escalated, I’m not sure kicking Margie off mattered. I think Qevin would have been angling to boot dems off anyway for whatever behavior
                      Agreed completely. There's no need for a reason for a grievance, they'll just make one up if one doesn't present itself (to wit: M&Ms)
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I mean, it's only a cyle or two away from them not seating Democrats at all and claiming the Democrats did it first.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I mean, it's only a cyle or two away from them not seating Democrats at all and claiming the Democrats did it first.
                          The most logical conclusion. Republicans never change.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://www.newsweek.com/microsoft-c...d-cruz-1776054

Microsoft: how about we add an Xbox option to turn off instead of going into sleep mode to save energy?
                            GOP: OMG wokeness!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              https://www.newsweek.com/microsoft-c...d-cruz-1776054

Microsoft: how about we add an Xbox option to turn off instead of going into sleep mode to save energy?
                              GOP: OMG wokeness!
                              Can we just start maiming conservatives and sending them high energy bills to make them happy? Like, they want to die of horrible diseases and pay more for energy they don't need. So can't we cut out the middleman?
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Can we just start maiming conservatives and sending them high energy bills to make them happy? Like, they want to die of horrible diseases and pay more for energy they don't need. So can't we cut out the middleman?
                                Send them all to Texas. Texas can send us the people from the border who want to work, believe in Engineering, and believe in America. Let Texas secede. Make Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and every other territory a full fledged State of the Union.

**** Texas.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X