Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I heard, one of McCarthy:s first priority when( if) he becomes Speaker is to eliminate the vaccine requirements for the military.

I guess they want to see our military engaged in conflict in some foreign backwater, while being less than 50% combat effective because they're being run through with smallpox or diphtheria or something.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      From what I heard, one of McCarthy:s first priority when( if) he becomes Speaker is to eliminate the vaccine requirements for the military.

I guess they want to see our military engaged in conflict in some foreign backwater, while being less than 50% combat effective because they're being run through with smallpox or diphtheria or something.
      I just do not understand why everyone is hung up on "this" particular vaccine. It appears to be because it was the first FDA approved mRNA vaccine but that tech has been studied since the 60's. It was time.

https://historyofvaccines.org/blog/t...-mrna-vaccines

But, as always. A simple Google search to a legit website explains in great detail about the technology and that it is safe.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Sean Spicer wishes us all a happy D-Day today!

(Not kidding)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Sean Spicer wishes us all a happy D-Day today!

(Not kidding)
          Democrats are angry he confused Pearl Harbor with D-Day, Republicans are angry he honored an antifa action.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Sean Spicer wishes us all a happy D-Day today!

(Not kidding)
            June 6th / December 7th. I guess it's "plausible" unless you know, you double check before hand. LoL
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Dump was asked by Justice Department to certify that he possessed no more classified documents. He hired an outside firm to conduct a search.

Two more documents with classified markings found at a storage unit outside West Palm Beach.

How many more scattered around the various Trump properties?

​​
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I just do not understand why everyone is hung up on "this" particular vaccine. It appears to be because it was the first FDA approved mRNA vaccine but that tech has been studied since the 60's. It was time.

https://historyofvaccines.org/blog/t...-mrna-vaccines

But, as always. A simple Google search to a legit website explains in great detail about the technology and that it is safe.
                There are a million reasons they've taken this absurd stand. Take your pick:
                • A pandemic was very inconvenient for Trump in an election year
                • Wahhhh I want to go to the gym you can't tell me what to do waahhhhhh
                • I don't understand science and I'm not about to learn
                • Trump said it wasn't a big deal (on the news, after saying it was a big deal in private)
                • Something something something china
                • Hunter Biden's laptop!
                • Nuh uh!
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

There are a million reasons they've taken this absurd stand. Take your pick:
                  • A pandemic was very inconvenient for Trump in an election year
                  • Wahhhh I want to go to the gym you can't tell me what to do waahhhhhh
                  • I don't understand science and I'm not about to learn
                  • Trump said it wasn't a big deal (on the news, after saying it was a big deal in private)
                  • Something something something china
                  • Hunter Biden's laptop!
                  • Nuh uh!
                  Yeah, you're right. I know you're right. I am just searching the world over for ONE. ONE legitimate, valid, argument for this. They literally are going to get their way on the military. Maybe I shouldn't care but that will be a documented record that will be thrown in everyone's face for decades to come.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Classified docs found in a storage unit in west palm beach

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah, you're right. I know you're right. I am just searching the world over for ONE. ONE legitimate, valid, argument for this. They literally are going to get their way on the military. Maybe I shouldn't care but that will be a documented record that will be thrown in everyone's face for decades to come.
                      You're being logical and attempting to apply logic to an utterly illogical opinion.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Classified docs found in a storage unit in west palm beach
                        In fairness, by people Trump's people retained for the search.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

In fairness, by people Trump's people retained for the search.
                          You know they were in there with shades on trying their best not to find anything and still did...and definetly were cursing him for it.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

June 6th / December 7th. I guess it's "plausible" unless you know, you double check before hand. LoL
                            Or read the 700000000 tweets all day which literally say what day it is ;^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Two more documents with classified markings found at a storage unit outside West Palm Beach.

How many more scattered around the various Trump properties?
                              Have they checked this mailbox in North Dakota yet?

Might even be able to ask the guy standing next to it if he's seen anything...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Have they checked this mailbox in North Dakota yet?

Might even be able to ask the guy standing next to it if he's seen anything...
                                You would use a pic from the Nordgaard place. Nice, sure, but there are a bunch that are nicer.

Comment

Working...
                                X