Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Wow. Love it
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Can garland not indict him anymore?
      Of course he can. He won't but he can.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Philip_Germain/s...JFYFTOYrQ&s=19

Ron DeSantis' time as "Leader of the GOP" was 1/4 of a single Scaramucci
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...fcp-XHV5Q&s=19

Joe Biden wasting no time...
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Already seeing R's in my circle just automatically dismiss Dumpy's running.

They're saying that DeSantis will unite everyone and bring the entire party around him...

This makes the Election Denyer kool-aid seem like decaf, lol.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Can garland not indict him anymore?
              Could. Won't. Cause he's a *****.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                Already seeing R's in my circle just automatically dismiss Dumpy's running.

They're saying that DeSantis will unite everyone and bring the entire party around him...

This makes the Election Denyer kool-aid seem like decaf, lol.
                Interesting. Are any of those folks recovering Dumpies, or are they the Serious Republicans who only put up with him while he was perceived to be a Useful Idiot and/or an unavoidable menace?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Interesting. Are any of those folks recovering Dumpies, or are they the Serious Republicans who only put up with him while he was perceived to be a Useful Idiot and/or an unavoidable menace?
                  They are serious R's who take whatever talking point is presented to them on Fox. They want R's in power, no matter who is in charge, because they know that as upper-middle class white folk, they will get the treatment they deserve. With the R's in power they won't have to deal with pronouns, CRT, or colored folk.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Oh they're in for a rude awakening...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NY Post With Some Shade

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1eaKbrZnjlYKX

McCarthy is rounding up his troops. He has Emmer, and Stefanik, and Scalise.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Turtle beats rick Scott 11-1 in secret vote for senate leadership

Comment

• Yeah but just like McCarthy the real vote comes when the Senate is seated. Mitch will win but Qevin has issues...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...a6MuK5WVA&s=19

The Democratic Party is driving a truck around Mar-a-Lago with a big screen showing Fox News projecting Biden the winner over and over.
                              Troll level: Platinum!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Turtle beats rick Scott 11-1 in secret vote for senate leadership
                                Given that he took the NRSC money and went on vacation I wonder why Scott thought he had a chance. It's not like it's Medicare money. Senators expect a return.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X