Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think he meant to quote someone else.

might have quoted me and since the board has wonky quote mechanism, it kept quoting me instead of someone else.
    Holy crap I was Qquoting Scooby! :^(
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Sens. Kaine, Murkowski, Sinema, and Collins have introduced the Reproductive Freedom For All Act.

The legislation would "enact in federal law the essential holdings of Roe v. Wade and related cases," protecting abortion rights and contraception access.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...21760556240896
      I have a better chance winning the Boston Marathon...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I have a better chance winning the Boston Marathon...
        But it is important to put it out on the floor.

And the involvement of Sinema suggests there's some deal-making going on there which, as long as we are stuck with her, is important.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A Field Guide to Tonight's Nutbars.

When we were in AZ their signs were everywhere, each trying to be dumber and more vicious than the next. The Right is always a race to the bottom, but this year the bottom is very, very low.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Agreed...I'm just tired and cranky so my ability to be positive is going down the crapper.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Agreed...I'm just tired and cranky so my ability to be positive is going down the crapper.
              Go eat a chocolate bar!

did you bring anything home from last trip btw?

Comment

Agreed...I'm just tired and cranky so my ability to be positive is going down the crapper.
                Caffeine. It is the goddess of happiness.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  A Field Guide to Tonight's Nutbars.

When we were in AZ their signs were everywhere, each trying to be dumber and more vicious than the next. The Right is always a race to the bottom, but this year the bottom is very, very low.
                  I heard this morning that the end result of the Cyber Ninja's and the investigation into voter fraud was ONE dead person voted in Arizona in 2020. That was an incredibly good use of resources.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I heard this morning that the end result of the Cyber Ninja's and the investigation into voter fraud was ONE dead person voted in Arizona in 2020. That was an incredibly good use of resources.
                    And if I read correctly, while the ONE vote was cast, it was never counted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

And if I read correctly, while the ONE vote was cast, it was never counted.
                      And from what I'm reading, the voter was alive when they sent the ballot in but not alive by the election, so not even fraud or anything illegal, just bad luck.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

And from what I'm reading, the voter was alive when they sent the ballot in but not alive by the election, so not even fraud or anything illegal, just bad luck.
                        This has been one of the most thorough validations of our election system ever.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

This has been one of the most thorough validations of our election system ever.
                          Yes, historic turnout during incredibly difficult times, and no systematic fraud. The reasonable conclusion would be to not change anything.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Actually, is that even invalid?
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Actually, is that even invalid?
                              Definitely not any level of wrongdoing. And given that the elections board was able to recognize it and not count it, it's a total non-story. It's things working as they should.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Go eat a chocolate bar!

did you bring anything home from last trip btw?
                                I was able to get you something, but it likely isn't as good as the last one.

(I have sampled the new Minnesota stuff it is actually pretty solid for being so new)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X