Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GQP chuds have started whining about "abortion tourism" and I 100% believe we should lean right into that.

"Hell yeah I want abortion tourism. I want your residents to come to a state where we allow women to choose what they do with their own bodies. Where we give you a chance to grow up with significantly less risk of being mowed down by a mass shooter. Where christofascist theocrats don't dictate what you do. So yeah, bring your abortion tourists here."
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      GQP chuds have started whining about "abortion tourism" and I 100% believe we should lean right into that.

"Hell yeah I want abortion tourism. I want your residents to come to a state where we allow women to choose what they do with their own bodies. Where we give you a chance to grow up with significantly less risk of being mowed down by a mass shooter. Where christofascist theocrats don't dictate what you do. So yeah, bring your abortion tourists here."
      My wife wants to open an abortion resort in NM. We'll overcharge rich as-sholes take all the profits and the give free abortions to the Poors.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Secret Service erased text messages from jan 5 and 6, shortly ofter oversight officials requested them.

Lost due to a "device replacement program" Sure. Sounds legit.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Secret Service erased text messages from jan 5 and 6, shortly ofter oversight officials requested them.

Lost due to a "device replacement program" Sure. Sounds legit.
          I don't think SMS can ever be fully deleted can they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I don't think SMS can ever be fully deleted can they?
            I think so? The phone service would have the metadata but I think the contents are only stored locally with SMS messages.

Of COURSE they did this.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              By the way. Just so we're clear on that video. Jim Jordan is less than the dog**** you pick up while taking your dog on a walk, put in a plastic baggie, and throw in the trash when you get home.
              Nah he is lower than the dogshiat that ****wits leave on the sidewalk...

And I guarantee those texts are backed up somewhere.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/JDCocchiarella/s...81082814816256

Breaking: 88 House Republicans just voted AGAINST VA benefits for toxic-exposed veterans. Remember that in November.
                Again...live babies for dead soldiers!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Head of the SS retired a week ago...

edit: I personally dislike Seth but everything he has been saying since January 5th 2021 has been pretty on point. (and is on the record from people in the 1/6 hearings!) Whoever his sources are are legit.

https://***********/SethAbramson/sta...85125919428612

And again, I do not like the guy at all but he has been on point.

As someone said on Twitter...I now get why Pence didn't want to get in the car.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 07-14-2022, 08:04 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Elon musk daddy has a child with his own stepdaughter.

beginning to see why Elon fits in so well with the derp
                    Is it only mookie who recalls the initial joy woody Allen brought to his presser announcing the love of his life?? Then the Mongolian reversal when the questions started :-0
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• The scariest thing to think about in all of this is who do the real patriots trust? Who will be there to back them up if and when republicans hold enough power to carry out the final dismantling of our nation? Is it the FBI? Are there enough people loyal in the Secret Service? What about the military? Are these institutions mostly loyal? A 50/50 split? Are some of them overrun with MAGA, like a lot of law enforcement agencies at the state or local level?

We are likely going to find out the answers over the course of the next two election cycles.

Comment

• Law Enforcement is definitely a GOP enterprise across the US. All you need to do is look at the Secret Service and the Uvalde Cops for answers. It's fascinating because the Capitol Police were and continue to be **** on by the GOP at every turn. Yet, I bet they vote overwhelmingly for GOP Candidates this fall.

Nothing describes the United States right now more than cognitive dissonance. The GOP off no solutions, no ideas, basically nothing to every debate of every issue yet people still flock to them for inflation, law enforcement, and border control.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• NBC News confirms: Secret Service texts from Jan. 5 and 6, 2021 were erased after the Dept. of Homeland Security Inspector General requested records, according to a letter sent to Congressional committees and obtained by NBC News. This was first reported by The Intercept.
                          https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...98778308546560

Without the law, there can be no freedom, and without justice, there can be no law.
                          One of my fave quotes from Law and Order. Unfortunately in the United States we have neither law, nor justice.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The GQP has two faces: Dump and this dude.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The GQP has two faces: Dump and this dude.
                              If those two are the faces, does that make DeSantis the butthole?
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The GQP has two faces: Dump and this dude.
                                https://***********/rachelolding/sta...05114898534400

Indiana AG Todd Rokita claimed he couldn't obtain any records proving that Dr. Caitlin Bernard fulfilled her legal reporting duties. But FOX59 just got them through a public records request.
                                I mean he isn't lying...you can't contain records you dont ask for.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X