Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corona's Witnesses ...

    < c'mon, that's funny >
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

    North Dakota Hockey:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I think some of you need a wider circle of friends if your current net casts that many orcs.
      The editor of The Atlantic would like a word.

      https://twitter.com/jeffreygoldberg/...782528?lang=en
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

      North Dakota Hockey:

      Comment


      • Orc Friends isn't an issue for me. Orc Relatives? Now there's a fucking problem.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • I have no intention of allowing anymore hopeless Trump humpers into my life. The fact that I have two uncles who are completely in the tank for the doofus is bad enough. One of them is a fundamentally awful, greedy, selfish person so unfortunately the appeal of Trump was just natural for him and has only emboldened his racist views as well. Keeping both of them at arms' length has been my strategy for quite some time now, and I'm much happier and mentally healthier for it. Sorry not sorry if that offends you.

          Comment


          • You know you can silence people’s posts from your feed right?
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

            Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I have no intention of allowing anymore hopeless Trump humpers into my life. The fact that I have two uncles who are completely in the tank for the doofus is bad enough. One of them is a fundamentally awful, greedy, selfish person so unfortunately the appeal of Trump was just natural for him and has only emboldened his racist views as well. Keeping both of them at arms' length has been my strategy for quite some time now, and I'm much happier and mentally healthier for it. Sorry not sorry if that offends you.
              I have a more difficult time reconciling two cousins who are both kind, generous, intelligent, successful people. I like them a lot, though I don't see them often. They both were dumpers the first time around, though I don't know about '20. They are both my better in many ways.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I think some of you need a wider circle of friends if your current net casts that many orcs.
                It isn't that there are many, it's that each person you care for who becomes a Nazi is so painful. This is I am sure exactly how it was in 1932.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by burd View Post

                  I have a more difficult time reconciling two cousins who are both kind, generous, intelligent, successful people. I like them a lot, though I don't see them often. They both were dumpers the first time around, though I don't know about '20. They are both my better in many ways.
                  This is the insidiousness of ideology. Good people can do horrific things in the name of their "principles."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    It isn't that there are many, it's that each person you care for who becomes a Nazi is so painful. This is I am sure exactly how it was in 1932.
                    Years ago, I read In the Garden of Beasts, about Hitler's rise to power. I need to go back to it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by burd View Post

                      Years ago, I read In the Garden of Beasts, about Hitler's rise to power. I need to go back to it.
                      The Ionesco play Rhinoceros should be made into a summer blockbuster in 2022.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • It's not a "hack" when it's your own people, RNC.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                          The Ionesco play Rhinoceros should be made into a summer blockbuster in 2022.
                          Haven't read it, but I see it's on the shelf at our city library, so I'll pick it up.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I have no intention of allowing anymore hopeless Trump humpers into my life. The fact that I have two uncles who are completely in the tank for the doofus is bad enough. One of them is a fundamentally awful, greedy, selfish person so unfortunately the appeal of Trump was just natural for him and has only emboldened his racist views as well. Keeping both of them at arms' length has been my strategy for quite some time now, and I'm much happier and mentally healthier for it. Sorry not sorry if that offends you.
                            This was made incredibly easy for me when the known Trumpies disowned me after I came out.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

                            Comment


                            • Billionaire megadonor Richard Uihlein is donating $2.5 million to GOP Senate hopeful Eric Greiten's campaign. If Democrats can win in Kansas and Kentucky, certainly they can win in Missouri too, right? I mean, if Greitens pulls it off, we'll have more convicted rapists/sex offenders in Congress than black female Senators, but that's nothing new.

                              Comment


                              • What always gets me are the otherwise-moderates (you know, like me) who don't see Trump and Trumpism for what it is and just dig in further to that side.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X