Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

But 1. They're not Joe Biden(at this point, his brand is like Hillary to the right), and 2. they're not 120 years old.

Dems need to start turning the party over to the younger generations. Might as well start at the top. Find another Obama.
    Corey Booker has entered the chat.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Corey Booker has entered the chat.
      "What if Obama were even more co-opted by Wall Street" actually sounds like an electorally winning formula TBH.

If there is any American alive right now who will make an original contribution to political theory at any point in their lifetime, they are still under 10 years old, so while we wait we might as well just nominate people who can hold the Nazis at bay.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-18-2022, 02:13 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But 1. They're not Joe Biden(at this point, his brand is like Hillary to the right), and 2. they're not 120 years old.

Dems need to start turning the party over to the younger generations. Might as well start at the top. Find another Obama.
        I'm fine with it...I'm not criticizing the idea of Biden not running (I actually support it) but I'm not sure there is someone who can run and unite the party enough to offset the attacks.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"What if Obama were even more co-opted by Wall Street" actually sounds like an electorally winning formula TBH.

If there is any American alive right now who will make an original contribution to political theory at any point in their lifetime, they are still under 10 years old, so while we wait we might as well just nominate people who can hold the Nazis at bay.

This is true.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...6-3W_Oc3Q&s=19

Genital inspection provision to be removed from Ohio transgender athlete ban
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/..._0rYFcyaQ&s=19

BREAKING: Dan Crenshaw & Staff Physically Assaulted by Right Wing Attackers Shouting 'Eyepatch McCain' at TX GOP
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'll shamefully admit it. I'm enjoying Pence, and the rest of the them reaping what they've sewn. I wish it would happen more.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Womp womp

Comment

• That's what happens when you don't stand up to tyranny. Eventually, it comes for you, too.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...rnQTSxMxw&s=19

Trump brags that his speech along the National Mall outdrew (or so he says) MLK's "I have a dream" speech
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I'll shamefully admit it. I'm enjoying Pence, and the rest of the them reaping what they've sewn. I wish it would happen more.
                        Pence is a nutter though. He won't testify against Donnie cause he seriously believes he has a shot at the presidential nomination. But there's no way in hell any of these people are gonna vote for him. He's gonna finish near the bottom, and be out of the race after the first few primaries. Donnie's people were going to kill him. And yet, he still believes.

Comment

Pence is a nutter though. He won't testify against Donnie cause he seriously believes he has a shot at the presidential nomination. But there's no way in hell any of these people are gonna vote for him. He's gonna finish near the bottom, and be out of the race after the first few primaries. Donnie's people were going to kill him. And yet, he still believes.
                          Pence is completely bat**** insane about The Man in the Sky.

Ideally the GOP nominates him with crossover Dem voting. Dumpy starts a third party, and Dems win all 33 Senate races and 400 House seats.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They're all nuts. Did you hear what Lindsey Graham just said? He said that he loved Trump because "everybody" was afraid of him. He's just a bully. I didn't see many Democrats afraid of him.

"You know what I liked about Trump? Everybody was afraid of him. Including me," the South Carolina Republican said while speaking at a Faith and Freedom Coalition event in Nashville, Tennessee, on Friday.

"The Chinese ambassador came in and said, 'we're trying to figure out Trump.' I said, 'take a number, get in line."

"But here's one thing I can tell you about him – don't cross him. Don't you miss that? Don't you miss an America that people respected and were a little bit afraid of?"
                            I'm sorry but that is ****ing nuts.
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-18-2022, 04:30 PM.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

They're all nuts. Did you hear what Lindsey Graham just said? He said that he loved Trump because "everybody" was afraid of him. He's just a bully. I didn't see many Democrats afraid of him.

I'm sorry but that is ****ing nuts.
                              That's just Graham's usual disingenuousness. What's he gonna say? "Yes, we all bent over for this **** and he's a traitor. And we're gonna do it again in 2024 because we're terrified of his army of brownshirts."

Any Republican with an ounce of pride or grit left the party when Dump became their Princeling. The only people left serving as, working with, or voting for (R) are cowards and slaves.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 06-18-2022, 05:45 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Trump's pretty easy to figure out. Kiss his *** and he'll give you anything you want.

Tell him 'no', and you're dead to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X