Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Tax them
    I agree. That's where this needs to go. Shame too. They used to be pillars of any good community.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's a little late for this bull****, isn't it?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abortio...san-francisco/
      Someone should ask the archbishop how much communion wine he's been hitting lately.

Comment

• Rachel Maddow highlights the latest installment in a series of reports from the New York Times about how Donald Trump's son-in-law and advisor Jared Kushner, and Trump Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, used their positions in the U.S. government to develop relationships with foreign governments, and then made massive private financial deals with those governments once Trump was out of office.
        This is all a-ok, but Hunter Biden? Oh, my God. Hunter Biden.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...H_Sc376lKSdCuY
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They used to be pillars of any good community.
          Religious institutions exist for the sole purpose of helping to control apes who would otherwise do a lot of stupid things without the threat of fire and brimstone. The clergy (the good ones, at least) are, in some ways, society's original headshrinkers. They are the therapists for people who are inclined to distrust actual medical experts and scientists. Their primary job is to help keep the 20% of the population with poor impulse control and rich fantasies of violence from shooting their boss when they get laid off, or strangling their neighbor over a political dispute, or shooting up smack when they get to feeling bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Religious institutions exist for the sole purpose of helping to control apes who would otherwise do a lot of stupid things without the threat of fire and brimstone.
            "For men with science and art, let them have religion or not as they wish. But for the common herd without science or art, woe to all if they lack religion!" -- Schiller (I think).
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Southern Baptist Convention Executive Committee isdrawing condemnation for its failure to address allegations of sexual abuse and its treatment of victims over two decades, according to a newly released investigative report.
              It's not just for Catholics anymore.

https://www.ajc.com/news/southern-ba...J7LXIUB2CXLWQ/

Comment

• https://***********/JoeMyGod/status/...KFJocUFNg&s=19

More fraud found!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Seems like the best bet to completely eliminate fraud is to outlaw the GOP at this point.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Has there been a single democratic official arrested on vote fraud allegations or a single Biden supporter arrested for trying to vote for Biden more than once? Of all the projecting done by republicans is vote fraud the most common way the project? It isn't like leaders of the party have been shy about admitting they can't win the presidency fair and square, and many have been caught on open mics saying just that. Same with statewide elections in a lot of places. They know they have to cheat to win so they scream that the other side is gonna cheat. And nearly half the country is dumb enough to be duped by it.

Comment

It's a little late for this bull****, isn't it?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abortio...san-francisco/
                      Saw a reply on twitter that said, roughly, "what if she quietly moved all the abortion doctors to other states?"
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Has there been a single democratic official arrested on vote fraud allegations or a single Biden supporter arrested for trying to vote for Biden more than once? Of all the projecting done by republicans is vote fraud the most common way the project? It isn't like leaders of the party have been shy about admitting they can't win the presidency fair and square, and many have been caught on open mics saying just that. Same with statewide elections in a lot of places. They know they have to cheat to win so they scream that the other side is gonna cheat. And nearly half the country is dumb enough to be duped by it.
                        They assume the, oh how do I put it, "Baltimore city schools" types, wink wink nudge nudge, just have to be doing something sneaky and underhanded.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I just checked...this is real.

Someone on TC's staff is obviously not happy with their job. Fully vaxxed? Pronouns? Cheering on Ukraine?
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just checked...this is real.

Someone on TC's staff is obviously not happy with their job. Fully vaxxed? Pronouns? Cheering on Ukraine?
                            Whatever it is I can't see it.

Comment

• Its Tuckers Twitter profile.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Another GOP Thing I'm sure. I honestly don't know any Democrats that have a problem with immigrants.

Stop Turning Away the Next Einsteins

The U.S. welcomes top STEM students from around the world, only to watch them leave for other countries over immigration issues.
                                https://thedispatch.com/p/stop-turni...-einsteins?s=w

We're not just blocking them at the border. This country is ****ing stupid and wants to stay stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X