Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I really feel that Hillary's "deplorables" comment did immeasurable harm. No, it didn't make a difference to the trumpists. But to the zillions on the fence, you had one blowhard promising the world and the other candidate insulting her opponent's voters.


    Sorry, I've always struggled to express my thoughts on this (and the 2016 election in general), but my rage against Hillary grows pretty much daily.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      I really feel that Hillary's "deplorables" comment did immeasurable harm. No, it didn't make a difference to the trumpists. But to the zillions on the fence, you had one blowhard promising the world and the other candidate insulting her opponent's voters.


      Sorry, I've always struggled to express my thoughts on this (and the 2016 election in general), but my rage against Hillary grows pretty much daily.
      We'll give Trump a free pass on all the groups he marginalized that still voted for him anyway.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

        We'll give Trump a free pass on all the groups he marginalized that still voted for him anyway.
        Like I said, my thoughts are complicated, often contradictory and not particularly easy for me to express. :-)
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

          Like I said, my thoughts are complicated, often contradictory and not particularly easy for me to express. :-)
          Yeah, I don't disagree with you it just ****es me off that Democrats have to be perfect and Republicans can do whatever the fuck they want.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

            Yeah, I don't disagree with you it just ****es me off that Democrats have to be perfect and Republicans can do whatever the fuck they want.
            Absolutely.


            *and you know as well as anyone how much of a NotDemocrat I am.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

            Comment


            • So there is a completely bipartisan bill passed by the house to help with the baby formula shortage, only voted against by the 9 morons you'd expect.
              https://www.salon.com/2022/05/19/sla...pply-increase/

              But check out the word salad nonsense they're spewing as to why they voted against it.

              Decades of unchecked crony capitalism brought this problem upon us, but somehow that's the fault of the President who's been in office for what, 15 months?
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

              Comment


              • Why would they carte if people on WIC can feed their kids...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Why would they carte if people on WIC can feed their kids...
                  I think that he thinks the WIC program hoards some stock of them that "the good americans" can't therefore access.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                    I think that he thinks the WIC program hoards some stock of them that "the good americans" can't therefore access.
                    Obviously. And we know that no "good hardworking Americans" would ever need public assistance.

                    Of course these are the same people who send people off to fight in wars (hopefully to die...they love a good military funeral) then won't even lift a finger to help them when they get home. When Trump called the people who fight in the military suckers he was saying what the GOP has been implying for decades.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • https://twitter.com/sambrodey/status...73298182434821

                      I mean. What the fuck is the rambling nonsense.

                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                        I think that he thinks the WIC program hoards some stock of them that "the good americans" can't therefore access.
                        It's like that special welfare that only the black folk get.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          https://twitter.com/sambrodey/status...73298182434821

                          I mean. What the fuck is the rambling nonsense.
                          This is kind of what I thought might happen if he lost. He is going to go full Flynn on the bit.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

                          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

                          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                          Comment


                          • Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              https://twitter.com/sambrodey/status...73298182434821

                              I mean. What the fuck is the rambling nonsense.
                              "Dark MAGA" is apparently the latest term for losers in surplus camo looking to commit suicide by cop and take some o' dem libs out wit 'em.

                              Comment


                              • Marjorie Taylor Greene blames WIC, an assistance program that helps poor moms buy baby formula, for contributing to the supply shortage: “The WIC program is making it more difficult for [parents not on WIC] to buy baby formula.”
                                Over half of all US Babies go into the WIC program.

                                Fuck Republicans.

                                https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...75339302727686
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X