Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projection, thy name is the GQP.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Projection, thy name is the GQP.
      His reaction to legitimate criticism of his tax proposal is to randomly go off on another tangent, and he's accusing the other guy of being mentally unfit?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He was elected a US Senator out of a state he fleeced via I believe Medicare Fraud. Yet somehow he is the fiscal voice of the GOP and the country and media love it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The 4th estate is failing us every second of every day.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• 1. A 5,895 page document released by the Florida Department of Education definitively proves that
            @GovRonDeSantis
            LIED about math textbooks for elementary students
            https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status...04928057974785

No ****.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The 4th estate is failing us every second of every day.
              Corporate Media will be the death of this country sadly...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• But @RonDeSantisFL
                said it was a den of pedophile groomers and homosexual propaganda corrupting the delicate youth of America and leading them into sin and depravity. Weird. Florida Republicans won't let go of Disney's campaign cash https://politi.co/3siLnfb via @politico
                https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...53567604994048

Comment

• No what is weird is no one seems to care that Di$ney keeps donating to them. As long as they get their Marvel films and feel good cartoons (and $10k family vacations) the outrage never seems to last very long.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    No what is weird is no one seems to care that Di$ney keeps donating to them. As long as they get their Marvel films and feel good cartoons (and $10k family vacations) the outrage never seems to last very long.
                    Oh, I care. I am hoping this is stuff that was donated before the legislature came after them. If they still donate to GOP in State AFTER that then I am going to have to reconsider my relationship with Disney.

Comment

Oh, I care. I am hoping this is stuff that was donated before the legislature came after them. If they still donate to GOP in State AFTER that then I am going to have to reconsider my relationship with Disney.
                      I assumed Disney asked for an older donation back in light of DeSantis' jihad and the GQP, paragons of principle, said no.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So if the Repub party no longer caters to big Corp, who's gonna keep voting for them?

I mean, besides the Trumper "economically anxious" types.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• i dunno. But, we heard from Mitch today that he would NEVER end the filibuster. That means in 2024 if they get full control again the filibuster will be gone and the GOP will pass everything they've ever dreamed of.

Comment

i dunno. But, we heard from Mitch today that he would NEVER end the filibuster. That means in 2024 if they get full control again the filibuster will be gone and the GOP will pass everything they've ever dreamed of.
                            Yup.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt, but what exactly will they pass by abolishing the filibuster they don’t already pass now? The GOP would be imbeciles to abolish the filibuster. Tax cuts through the federal government with budget reconciliation, roll-back of civil rights with the Court and GOP states.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I assumed Disney asked for an older donation back in light of DeSantis' jihad and the GQP, paragons of principle, said no.
                                I would bet they never stopped and never will. The CEO is everything you expect from a corporate Republican dbag.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X