Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He will blame it on the Dems trying to silence him, win in a landslide and then help pass a law that makes it illegal for women to accuse men of sexual assault/harassment.

I am only partially kidding.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• As a follow up to my previous link…wow

https://twitter.com/senatorslama/sta...E92HkkOdyhruew

im so ****ing tired of these men

Comment

• Yeesh I thought it would take a bit more time...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Right is the same everywhere.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            As a follow up to my previous link…wow

Wow. I mean, good for her for that reply. But wow to all of this.

Policy, views, thoughts, morality, history... none of it matters to the GQP. Fealty to Trump is all.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• What the **** difference does it make what she was wearing? Who in the **** are these people?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                What the **** difference does it make what she was wearing? Who in the **** are these people?
                Hal Daub is like 90 years old at this point. He was mayor of Omaha back when I was in high school. Why anyone gives a shiat what he thinks these days is beyond me.

The gubernatorial candidate at issue...got me. But then I stopped paying attention close attention to Nebraska politics about a decade ago when I moved away from Omaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  As a follow up to my previous link…wow

I am probably going to catch some flak for this. While she absolutely did not and does not, and no woman ever has, deserve to be target of that kind of behavior for any reason, I struggle to find a lot of sympathy for her considering he unwavering support for Trump despite the seemingly endless string of accusations against him. There have been a few responses/threads in response to her initial tweet showing that even very recently she was still tweeting out support for Trump and saying she always would support him.

Comment

What the **** difference does it make what she was wearing? Who in the **** are these people?
                    Seriously? You know if she was dressed like a hoo-ah, ain't no man alive on this green earth who could resist the urge to grab hisself a piece.

She was asking for it, really.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

I am probably going to catch some flak for this. While she absolutely did not and does not, and no woman ever has, deserve to be target of that kind of behavior for any reason, I struggle to find a lot of sympathy for her considering he unwavering support for Trump despite the seemingly endless string of accusations against him. There have been a few responses/threads in response to her initial tweet showing that even very recently she was still tweeting out support for Trump and saying she always would support him.
                      If Donnie Small Hands had grabbed her, she would have worn it as a badge of honor, and bragged about it to all her friends.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

No means yes
                        When you wear that dress
                        You're gonna get if you turn him on

-Tina Schlieske (Tina and the B-Sides)

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Seriously? You know if she was dressed like a hoo-ah, ain't no man alive on this green earth who could resist the urge to grab hisself a piece.

She was asking for it, really.
                          In college I actually heard a frat bro athlete (not hockey) say, unironically, "They should take it as a compliment."

The gene pool could use some chlorine.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Mark Meadows Texts

(No one has ever said these words)

Chip Roy said it best:

Originally posted by Chippy to Mark on January 1st
                            If POTUS allows this to occur… we’re driving a stake in the heart of the federal republic…
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Watching a debate on France24 in which northern French rust belt working poor areas which are traditionally Far Left are saying that this time around Le Pen would be okay. Evidently they have economic anxiety.

Their rallying cry against Macron and the Center-Left is they have made the poor poorer and the rich richer.

My god, it's like the Center-Left everywhere have been sucked into the same mistake. Oh god, horrors, NO, don't ever suggest true Left economic solutions (which have a great track record) because it will scare off The Average Voter. I guess it's kind of comforting to know it's not just the Democratic party of the last 50 years that conned itself out of power.

And its almost as if the rich got together and broke both parties in order to freeze the status quo and simply plunder the working class throughout the world regardless of party or national border or ostensible political ideology.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                And its almost as if the rich got together and broke both parties in order to freeze the status quo and simply plunder the working class throughout the world regardless of party or national border or ostensible political ideology.
                                Almost?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X