Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the memoir, Barr claims that in the final months of Trump’s term, he came to realize that “Trump cared only about one thing: himself."

That’s a bit like standing out in a driving rainstorm for hours and suddenly coming to the disquieting realization that water is wet, Michael A. Cohen writes.
    Stupidity is a theme of America. 74,222,958 voted for him. I heard the excuse over the weekend from the Barr interview and the Nikki Haley interview.

We love his policies. We would vote for him even now if we could. His character. The fact that he is a criminal and a narcissist is irrelevant to us. His policies are plute policies, so we love him.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Aww, it's cute you think he would be fighting on the Ukrainian's side if he went there.
      Nothing in the picture suggests that. After all, Russia is "trying to stop a war from breaking out in Ukraine" (actual Lavrov quote from a couple days ago).
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Stupidity is a theme of America. 74,222,958 voted for him. I heard the excuse over the weekend from the Barr interview and the Nikki Haley interview.

We love his policies. We would vote for him even now if we could. His character. The fact that he is a criminal and a narcissist is irrelevant to us. His policies are plute policies, so we love him.
        Bolton has said about the same regarding Trump's lack of interest toward Ukraine outside of getting them to do his dirty work. Oh and eff Bolton too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Bolton has said about the same regarding Trump's lack of interest toward Ukraine outside of getting them to do his dirty work. Oh and eff Bolton too.
          **** Bolton but to be fair (growl) he said from almost day one that Dump was a literal imbecile.

He was obviously only interested in using Dump to do Neocon dirty work and the second he got blocked he called the emperor's nudity.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

**** Bolton but to be fair (growl) he said from almost day one that Dump was a literal imbecile.

He was obviously only interested in using Dump to do Neocon dirty work and the second he got blocked he called the emperor's nudity.
            But still pu&&y enough to not testify at his impeachment.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              About that: https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1501958830493782019

Disney corporate executives have allegedly demanded cuts from “nearly every moment of overtly gay affection” in Pixar films, according to letter from employees.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I think that sentence is a little clunky. From what I'm reading it should have been phrased "Disney corporate executives have allegedly cut 'nearly every moment of overtly gay affection' from Pixar films".

It seems way more sinister than how NBC is phrasing it. The "from" in that sentence seems wrong.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Also, demanding a name change for the lead character in Toy Story.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Also, demanding a name change for the lead character in Toy Story.
                    Yeah. Billy, Goat and Gruff was pretty gay.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• I give it six months to a year before another “Save Disney” campaign. They’re already running the theme parks into the ground with their new “Genie+/Lightning Lane” $15 a day fastpass system that’s gone over like a lead balloon. This Florida stuff is just another “how can we PO’d our customer base even more” tactic of late.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I give it six months to a year before another “Save Disney” campaign. They’re already running the theme parks into the ground with their new “Genie+/Lightning Lane” $15 a day fastpass system that’s gone over like a lead balloon. This Florida stuff is just another “how can we PO’d our customer base even more” tactic of late.
                        They're bullet-proof. They just have too many utterly brainwashed fanboys and fangirls who would give them their life savings even if their kids were starving.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They're bullet-proof. They just have too many utterly brainwashed fanboys and fangirls who would give them their life savings even if their kids were starving.
                          Everyone has a breaking point.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I think that sentence is a little clunky. From what I'm reading it should have been phrased "Disney corporate executives have allegedly cut 'nearly every moment of overtly gay affection' from Pixar films".

It seems way more sinister than how NBC is phrasing it. The "from" in that sentence seems wrong.
                            The letter from employees explains it the best imho.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The letter from employees explains it the best imho.
                              What a concept, right? ;-)
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Texas: parents of trans kids are being abused!

meanwhile…
                                https://twitter.com/reeseoxner/statu...022969344?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X