Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Nationalist a—hole.
    Well, you know me.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Nationalist a—hole.
      Front runner for funniest USCHO post of all time. Well done.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Frank Luntz

@FrankLuntz
        “Just 3% of 2020 Trump voters are willing to say President Biden is ‘doing a better job leading his country’ than Putin. Nearly half (47%) of Trump voters say Putin is doing a better job than Biden, even as Russia’s economy threatens to collapse”
        But don't mock them or call them deplorable.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/s...nWHRbNdrw&s=19

Last week, the Biden Administration requested the assistance of State National Guards to deploy to Washington D.C. I have rejected this request — there will be no @FLGuard sent to D.C. for Biden’s State of the Union.
          https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/sta...lhw13nwIw&s=19

I’m old enough to remember when you praised President Biden for coming to the aid of the people of your state when they were met with tragedy, Ron.
          He didn’t care about your politics or policy.
          He did what was right, because he’s a leader.
          And a grown up.
          You giant man baby fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

But don't mock them or call them deplorable.
            The current republican talking point is trying to thread the needle with "Yes Putin is evil and is doing bad things but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good leader and let's go brandon".

It's absurd.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              and let's go brandon"..
              mookie can't get over how these folks are such flaming pusses and can't just come out and say **** biden. that they need code. p u s s i e s
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

mookie can't get over how these folks are such flaming pusses and can't just come out and say **** biden. that they need code. p u s s i e s
                Exactly. Every Republican I've seen or heard use that giggles like it's some funny way to trigger the libs.

Every Democrat just says FJB without hesitation.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• DIAF turtle****.

US Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday that Republicans largely support President Joe Biden's actions toward Russia over its invasion of Ukraine, on the day of Biden’s State of the Union speech.

"I think there's broad support for the president in what he's doing now. Our biggest complaint is, what took him so long?”
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Wish Biden would zoom with Zelensky during speech tonight and have Zelensky call out all the republicans who denied him aid

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Wish Biden would zoom with Zelensky during speech tonight and have Zelensky call out all the republicans who denied him aid
                      The second part wouldn't (and shouldn't) happen, but the first part would be an excellent show of support.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• FYI, Truth Social is still stuck in Infrastructure Week.

It’s fallen and it can’t get app.

#stolen
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          For those of you about to be introduced to Kim Reynolds for the first time following the SOTU next week, I'm sorry.

I will say she is probably the best example of the average modern day Republican, though. She's not full-bore Boebart or DeSantis, but still does a lot of the same political moves, just quieter.
                          Good god she's more boring than Klobuchar
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I guess it is too much to ask for Dump, Putin, Bolsanaro, Modi, and Duterte to all share a cell at the International Court of Justice.
                            @thejb_stan
                            Worth remembering, as people talk about prosecuting people for war crimes, that the US's official position is that if an American is ever tried at the international criminal court we will invade the Netherlands
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

@thejb_stan
                              Worth remembering, as people talk about prosecuting people for war crimes, that the US's official position is that if an American is ever tried at the international criminal court we will invade the Netherlands
                              Next you're gonna say events of the last 20 years have made it harder for us to criticize someone for making up a BS reason to invade another country.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

@thejb_stan
                                That was very interesting the first thousand times I read it on Reddit.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X