Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that fuck's number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You do realize this is happening in Canada right? Your two posts are blaming America for something that is happening in a whole different country. What exactly can we do to about truckers in Ontario it is up to Canada to figure it out.

Fade you are right though...the Canadians need to arrest all of these clowns and seize their trucks. They have been given a wide enough berth they have to now face the consequences for their "civil disobedience". (that is what they will call it) I am not sure what right to protest they have in Canada but by now they have to have gone too far.

Personally I hope this happens here...especially in one of those states where it is ok to attack protesters. I want some annoyed worker in Flo(R)ida to start shooting at these clowns for blocking traffic and protesting. Political affiliation won't save you when someone needs to get to work they have no problem killing their own.
    You mean Canadian truckers being crowdfunded by American rightwingers?

Those guys?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• McConnell blames "Democratic policies" for wage increases not matching inflation while ignoring the fact the Democrats don't control Congress as well as the fact corporate profits and CEO pay increases are through the roof.

Comment

• Now the main bridge between the US and Canada is blocked. Perfect if you're a GQPer wanting to destroy Whitmer's chances at re-election.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...fdabcc7e11321e
        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

You do realize this is happening in Canada right? Your two posts are blaming America for something that is happening in a whole different country. What exactly can we do to about truckers in Ontario it is up to Canada to figure it out.
          Yes I realize where it is happening. I also know where some of their support is coming from. I also lament that the Canadian government is no more likely than my own to do to these idiots what they deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You mean Canadian truckers being crowdfunded by American rightwingers?

Those guys?
            So what? That still can't be dealt with by the US. We don't hold jurisdiction there. Notre Dame Hockey Guy is implying this is our issue when for now it isn't.

We have enough issues to deal with in our country...let Trudeau deal with what is going on in Ontario.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Yes I realize where it is happening. I also know where some of their support is coming from. I also lament that the Canadian government is no more likely than my own to do to these idiots what they deserve.
              No offense but I trust them to deal with it how they can over you or me.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So what? That still can't be dealt with by the US. We don't hold jurisdiction there. Notre Dame Hockey Guy is implying this is our issue when for now it isn't.

We have enough issues to deal with in our country...let Trudeau deal with what is going on in Ontario.
                I don't think he meant it was our problem to deal with. I think he was saying that governments in general, ours, Canada's, whoever's, need to stop coddling these yahoos and start treating them the way protesters on the left get treated.

Why aren't these guys blocking the bridge being arrested, and their rigs towed? You know if they were a bunch of Muslims that would have happened last week.

Comment

Why aren't these guys blocking the bridge being arrested, and their rigs towed? You know if they were a bunch of Muslims that would have happened last week.
                  Because in Canada you need to ask politely five times before you can act. By law.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Because these guys will kill them. They all but say it every time the subject comes up. That is why they are praising the cops for taking a moderate approach anything more than that and blood is spilled in the streets.

Beyond that I don't know Canadian Law I am not sure what they can or can't do or how they usually act over crap like this. I would assume the pale complexion is a major factor as well.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Rumors that the US Convoy is getting ready to go. Supposedly they will go from Cali to DC and get there in early March.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RepTroyNehls/sta...37010637570050

This is the exact door @CapitolPolice claims their officer found “wide open” on that Saturday. The door automatically closes. See for yourself. How could this door be found wide open?
                        The most used response:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

HOOOOODOOOORRRRRR a
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Because these guys will kill them. They all but say it every time the subject comes up. That is why they are praising the cops for taking a moderate approach anything more than that and blood is spilled in the streets.

Beyond that I don't know Canadian Law I am not sure what they can or can't do or how they usually act over crap like this. I would assume the pale complexion is a major factor as well.
                            So let there be blood. Appeasing these fucks just emboldens them to keep doing what they're doing.

A bunch of them laying dead in a pile just might make them think twice about doing this again.

There's gonna be blood in the streets at some point. Better that it be on law enforcementcterms, and not that of the white supremacist terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Because in Canada you need to ask politely five times before you can act. By law.
                              Not always.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Stay classy.

A Republican Senate primary candidate in Arizona has been condemned for a “disgusting” campaign ad in which he shoots at lookalike actors portraying Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and incumbent Arizona senator Mark Kelly.
                                Jim Lamon, an energy executive, shared the ad on Twitter, saying it would be aired at this year’s Super Bowl.
                                https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-lamon-arizona

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X