Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC has been kicked from the Rittenhouse trial. What a bunch of ********s we have in the media and in the government. Is their any institution in America right now worth a pile of ****?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Exactly how many pounds of makeup does Ronna McDaniel pile on each day?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Exactly how many pounds of makeup does Ronna McDaniel pile on each day?
        Not sure but she's just another idiot white female who has been co-opted by the GOP to vote, campaign, and argue against her best interests.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Exactly how many pounds of makeup does Ronna McDaniel pile on each day?
          Ashen lies!
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• FFS, someone put this "judge" out to pasture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...erence/620746/

Great article by David Brooks. Regardless of your opinion on him, this is still a good read.
              It's a great piece because it illustrates what I've been saying the past few months. If you're sitting around thinking Trumpers and Trunts are mostly old Boomers emitting their last ejaculation of Culture Wars spooge before they die off en masse, you're sadly mistaken.

Fascism as a movement is here, and it's here to stay. The best we can hope to do is contain its reach and recruiting tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It's a great piece because it illustrates what I've been saying the past few months. If you're sitting around thinking Trumpers and Trunts are mostly old Boomers emitting their last ejaculation of Culture Wars spooge before they die off en masse, you're sadly mistaken.
                What makes it more frustrating and dangerous is that this young crop of ... whatever you want to call them ... isn't particularly enamoured with Trump himself, they just support his hateful garbage. My hope is that when Trump dies or loses again, the Trump cultists will **** off.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Fascism as a movement is here, and it's here to stay. The best we can hope to do is contain its reach and recruiting tactics.
                  It's taking over one of the Houses of Congress for next term. Maybe both.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You hit on the problem. It was a clickbait headline, not a terrible article. The theme of the article was not that American's haven't seen the benefit of the infrastructure bill. The general theme was this: The infrastructure bill was an historic bill; It is going to take years for Americans to really see or feel the true benefits of it; Because of that, the Biden Admin needs to aggressively market to the American people how truly great the bill is and what it will do, they haven't really done that to date and thus far in the administration they haven't been that great at marketing any of their accomplishments.
                    That is why he has been going to cities that will feel the impact and has been selling it. He doesn't trust that people will pay attention to anyone else about it (i.e. the media) so he goes straight to the people. Smart move because if relies on either his fellow Dems or the media people will hate this like they did ObamaCare. (until Trump tried to take it away)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No most of the Old Crows want nothing of this...they just want to make their money grifting. This crop of Heritage Flunkies/Ivy Leaguers (who whine about Elites) want power because they want to subjugate. They aren't flirting with Fascism they are educated and want to implement it. They don't care about rules and norms outside of how they can use them to get what they desire.

There is only one way out and the GOP doesn't have the balls to actually do it so they will just sit back and watch as the Fascists burn the whole thing to the ground. History just keeps on rhyming.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Thought about watching Maher tonight but he’s giving blowhard Christie air time

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No most of the Old Crows want nothing of this...they just want to make their money grifting. This crop of Heritage Flunkies/Ivy Leaguers (who whine about Elites) want power because they want to subjugate. They aren't flirting with Fascism they are educated and want to implement it. They don't care about rules and norms outside of how they can use them to get what they desire.

There is only one way out and the GOP doesn't have the balls to actually do it so they will just sit back and watch as the Fascists burn the whole thing to the ground. History just keeps on rhyming.
                          But that pseudo-intellectual wisp does not matter -- only somebody as out of touch as David Brooks or George Will would think it does.

The Right has gone completely apes-s-hit crazy. They are the VietCong with their pile of little arms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPGMNOLaMw
                          Last edited by Kepler; 11-19-2021, 09:20 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Agreed. I read Brooks' article and all I could think of was "This is on you pal...why aren't you fighting it?". Even if he tried he would be outclassed by the new generation who will use him up and spit him out just like they do all the old guard. The New Cons aren't GOP loyalists...they are Right Wing locksteppers and they will burn anyone that gets in their way no matter how they vote.

That is why, despite Trump literally asking him to commit fraud in an election, Brad Raffensberger will not rule out voting Trump in '24. He knows if he does say he won't vote for him he will be lucky if it is only his career that is killed.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's a great article.

But David Brooks should know: this is all his fault. His people -- he himself -- winked at this strain of fascism in their party because it was convenient, and his legacy is now a genuinely virulent Naziism has control of 45% of America. Take a bow, you cynical ****.
                              Hey, you're coming around. Didn't you used to think that it was just 25-30% of this country that was lost? Of course republicans are almost 3 times as likely to own firearms than Democrats, and many of those are stockpiling weapons and ammunition at at feverish pace, so you and I are highly outgunned. The events of yesterday lead me to believe that might be a bit of an issue going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Hey, you're coming around. Didn't you used to think that it was just 25-30% of this country that was lost? Of course republicans are almost 3 times as likely to own firearms than Democrats, and many of those are stockpiling weapons and ammunition at at feverish pace, so you and I are highly outgunned. The events of yesterday lead me to believe that might be a bit of an issue going forward.
                                Until the orcs start mutating, they only have two arms and two hands, so while they can strap on as much as they want to cosplay as Suburban Rambo, they can still only fire two weapons at once, and need to reload.

*Edit* As for most of the wanna be Meal Team Six cosplayers, unless they have had some tactics training, they are just ammo loot crates for the rest of us.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X