Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Meanwhile, Tuckums is advertising a "special" on how it was a false flag event, and how no actual Trump supporters were involved.
    just the dead chick??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

just the dead chick??
      Unclear, but I'm sure his "reporting" will be thorough, factual and logical.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        The party of fiscal responsibility!

https://***********/bradheath/status...388205568?s=21
        Why would an audit need $1M+ in depreciation expenses?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Hey guys JFK Jr is making a special appearance today: https://***********/stevanzetti/stat...38895793659910

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            CRT and Trans Bathroom laws are going to get Virginia for the GOP. I wonder if it will be enough to get them the Senate or the House in 22? I wouldn't doubt it at this point.
            As long as RWNJ media paints those like me as an enemy with "this is the future liberals want," then yes. Tucker, Shapiro, Owens, Crowder, etc need something for their audience to be fearful of.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Hey guys JFK Jr is making a special appearance today: https://***********/stevanzetti/stat...38895793659910
              The excuses of why it didn't happen should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

just the dead chick??
                She was ex-military. Obviously a plant.

Offered to take one for the team.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

CRT and Trans Bathroom laws are going to get Virginia for the GOP. I wonder if it will be enough to get them the Senate or the House in 22? I wouldn't doubt it at this point.
                  They were going to get those anyway, this might just get them enough senators to avoid killing the filibuster. With Manchin and Sinema they only need 58.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Why would an audit need $1M+ in depreciation expenses?
                    Depreciation?! I thought you couldn't depreciate if the life of the asset is under two years. Maybe that's just corporate policy at my work.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by sagard View Post

They were going to get those anyway, this might just get them enough senators to avoid killing the filibuster. With Manchin and Sinema they only need 58.
                      Well, that's depressing and even more negative than Handy is on the Recon and Infrastructure Bills.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well, that's depressing and even more negative than Handy is on the Recon and Infrastructure Bills.
                        The House is definitely gone. I’m willing to bet my
                        own house that the GOP retakes it in the midterms. The Senate is trickier, due to the open GOP seats in Wi, Pa and Nc. If those weren’t open, it’d be a surefire GOP Senate.

Comment

• Oh, goody. McCarthy as Speaker.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh, goody. McCarthy as Speaker.
                            Honestly, in terms of gearing up for 2024, it's not necessarily a bad thing to have a tangible villain to run against. Part of why the Dems are struggling this year and likely next year is that they nominally control the government and still can't do shiat cause of the Senate. If the GOP controls Congress in 15 months, it splits the damage for inaction and gives Biden a foil to play off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Honestly, in terms of gearing up for 2024, it's not necessarily a bad thing to have a tangible villain to run against. Part of why the Dems are struggling this year and likely next year is that they nominally control the government and still can't do shiat cause of the Senate. If the GOP controls Congress in 15 months, it splits the damage for inaction and gives Biden a foil to play off of.
                              Turtle Boy is their villain right now. Yet, Democrats are still too stupid to see it. They should be gaining votes all over the place for that bastage.

Comment

Turtle Boy is their villain right now. Yet, Democrats are still too stupid to see it. They should be gaining votes all over the place for that bastage.
                                Oh please. Manchin and Sinema are the villains right now. Just look at this Board, let alone some place like Vox or Slate. The GOP is sitting back and not interrupting the errors the Dems are making. Note, there's been zero pressure on Collins, Murkowski, or Romney to do anything despite being moderates.

While you're not wrong that the GOP and Moscow Mitch should be the villains, they ain't. But get McConnell and/or McCarthy back in charge of a chamber, and they can be once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X