Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LynahFan
    replied
    What a koinkeedink that the reporter was black.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Any Guess Who This Guy Voted For

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And why was she triggered to go on that rant because someone told her she needed to convert to Judaism if she wants to call herself Jewish?
    Yeah, it all started when someone responded with a simple "Doesn't work that way." when she said she was Jewish after getting engaged.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    And why was she triggered to go on that rant because someone told her she needed to convert to Judaism if she wants to call herself Jewish?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    How do you say you're a sad sack of sh-t without saying you're a sad sack of sh-t?

Azaelia Banks: Take my drink and watch this.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/02/2...angelica-ross/
    Didn't this chick start as a Disney girl or something? When did she decide she was an arbitrar of gender identity?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yep he shot his kids with a spearfish because he thought his wife had passed monster genes.
    Lovecraft cover bands are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Yep he shot his kids with a spearfish because he thought his wife had passed monster genes.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Convict Q as an accessory and jail him.

Two fewer GOP votes, though...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Good God

A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    How do you say you're a sad sack of sh-t without saying you're a sad sack of sh-t?

Azaelia Banks: Take my drink and watch this.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/02/2...angelica-ross/

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Sounds like your company should be peddling them on e-bay.

All kidding aside, so are these like stuffed animal versions of something like the Budweiser Clydesdales, or something like that? What's the fear behind the re-sale, that the mascot toys will be used to embarrass the company or something?
    It's an emu, or ostrich. It's...not adorable looking.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    This is nowhere as bad or sad or scary as some of the posts here, but I think this is the best People Suck place to put this. My company has a mascot? Company spokesanimal? However you want to refer to it. I manage our company's branded merchandise program and we added a plush version of this...mascot. It's on a site for employees to purchase items. Apparently one employee has purchased close to 150 of them and has been selling them on eBay for close to three times the amount we're selling it at. Needless today, said employee will be getting a call soon from Employee Relations as well as our Corporate Legal team. I think the profit made from these sales should be deducted from said employee's next few paychecks before being summarily booted out of the company.
    Sounds like your company should be peddling them on e-bay.

All kidding aside, so are these like stuffed animal versions of something like the Budweiser Clydesdales, or something like that? What's the fear behind the re-sale, that the mascot toys will be used to embarrass the company or something?

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    This is nowhere as bad or sad or scary as some of the posts here, but I think this is the best People Suck place to put this. My company has a mascot? Company spokesanimal? However you want to refer to it. I manage our company's branded merchandise program and we added a plush version of this...mascot. It's on a site for employees to purchase items. Apparently one employee has purchased close to 150 of them and has been selling them on eBay for close to three times the amount we're selling it at. Needless today, said employee will be getting a call soon from Employee Relations as well as our Corporate Legal team. I think the profit made from these sales should be deducted from said employee's next few paychecks before being summarily booted out of the company.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Female polar bear killed by male polar bear during breeding at Detroit Zoo.

They had lived the last year together without incident.
    She knew what she did.

The zoo says Nuka has been with them since 2011 and has bred with several other female polar bears without showing harmful behavior.
    Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Female polar bear killed by male polar bear during breeding at Detroit Zoo.

They had lived the last year together without incident.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X