Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    “We’re not going to make it, are we? People I mean.”

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2024/04...it-was-killed/
    People are fine.

This scum needs to be scraped off humanity's shoe.

Our species has been in a race for 10,000 years. Left vs Right, good vs evil, empathy vs psychosis, call it what you will. Humans have had to run and hide from monsters for almost our whole history.

But the numbers are gradually equalizing and, eventually, we will turn and fight.

End the Right. Save the world.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post

Maybe the sky daddy book club is right. Eye for an eye. Run this man down with a snowmobile, break his hip, tape his mouth, and drag him naked to a bar before shooting him.
    I'm ok with that.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I wish we could do the same to that psycho 'hunter'.
    Maybe the sky daddy book club is right. Eye for an eye. Run this man down with a snowmobile, break his hip, tape his mouth, and drag him naked to a bar before shooting him.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

I have 2 dogs, that guys is an *******. I understand farmers protecting livestock from predators but torturing critters looking for food is just plain wrong. Kill the wolf if you have to but otherwise leave the thing alone
    Last edited by walrus; 04-07-2024, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    I wish we could do the same to that psycho 'hunter'.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

The face that wolf is making is going to haunt me for a long long time.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    I wonder about the idea that the Church of Scientology wrote many of these and simply presented the support letters to the actor for submission to court.
    I fully assume that, and also that they were told the letters wouldn’t become public knowledge

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    I wonder about the idea that the Church of Scientology wrote many of these and simply presented the support letters to the actor for submission to court.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Hell, for some men that's 100% wife material.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I mean this in the least objectionable way possible, but, would you consider yourself Professional Athlete sexual partner material?

I'm sure you are, but...
    But what? Lol

I used to hang around some nhl players that I knew from college. Some of those guys aren’t the pickiest and I never had interest in getting herpes or any other disease. But it wouldn’t have been difficult to sleep with a few of them back in the day, and that doesn’t make me special.

Do I resemble the cookie cutter pro athlete arm candy? Uh no. But I’m also not as drew once imagined when he said that if you’re good looking enough dating won’t be difficult

I was quiet, athletic, blond and large busted and that’s more to an enough for some

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

This is anecdotal and means absolutely nothing, but I spent a long evening confined with topher on a Booz cruise and he was a super respectful guy while certainly buzzed. Never got a creepy feeling from his friendly advances
    I mean this in the least objectionable way possible, but, would you consider yourself Professional Athlete sexual partner material?

I'm sure you are, but...

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I mean, both can be true. I think it's more likely that clubbing just wasn't his thing. Not sure I buy into the "he saw through the others" stuff that's floating around.

But that said, yeah, he's looking like the only one coming out of this untarnished. Never really had a negative opinion of him. I just assumed the characters in 70s show were eerily similar to their real life selves. Which is typically not the case.
    This is anecdotal and means absolutely nothing, but I spent a long evening confined with topher on a Booz cruise and he was a super respectful guy while certainly buzzed. Never got a creepy feeling from his friendly advances

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Tell you what, makes one re-think the whole “Topher is stuck-up because he’s not buddy-buddy with the rest of the cast” narrative.
    I mean, both can be true. I think it's more likely that clubbing just wasn't his thing. Not sure I buy into the "he saw through the others" stuff that's floating around.

But that said, yeah, he's looking like the only one coming out of this untarnished. Never really had a negative opinion of him. I just assumed the characters in 70s show were eerily similar to their real life selves. Which is typically not the case.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Also surprised about kurtwood and Debra submitting letters.
    Tell you what, makes one re-think the whole “Topher is stuck-up because he’s not buddy-buddy with the rest of the cast” narrative.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X