Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JerryDunl...00193220005896

The NY Times hates Hillary (and women) so much they apparently forgot she ran for President in 2016. That paper is a joke...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    "Hey babe, after the BLM protest why don'tcha come back to my place to watch that new Netflix race doc and chill?"

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Good lord...further proof that stupid is not exclusive to any one political party. (since we know who made a fuss and it wasnt the GOP)
    Yeah, these are just your ordinary rural bumpkins who barely passed 6th grade Geography. They probably think Sweden is the whole Scandinavian peninsula and when asked where Norway is, they would point to Iceland or Denmark.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Good lord...further proof that stupid is not exclusive to any one political party. (since we know who made a fuss and it wasnt the GOP)

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Muricans r stoopid, Exhibit #2934984989

https://twitter.com/freep/status/1288087827255889922

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    "All Lives Matter!" A few minutes later... "kill transgenders!" from the same crowd!

To recap: taking a knee for the anthem is very, very bad. Yelling kill people like me is peachy. That's their logic.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Tell that to AOC...
    The NYT limousine liberals don't hate AOC because she's a woman. They, like the DNC, hate her because her policy suggestions expose them as hypocrites, cynics, and perpetuating the problem while lying they are trying to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Tell that to AOC...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Yeah the NYTs is now a bastion of "Rich White Maleness". They probably feel having a woman in the picture will stop them from being cancelled.
    The NYT rich diverse femaleness is equally insufferable. I grew up with that paper. It has always been like that.

The Times loves you regardless of race or gender as long as you are "comfortable."

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

This is a real quote from the article.

“I used to leave the office and go to Starbucks for a vanilla latte, or just take a walk around the block. Now, if I want coffee I have to walk by my son into the kitchen, so there is no break between work and being a mom.”

The kid does classes from the butler pantry.
    You know what would solve that problem?

The guillotine.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Yeah the NYTs is now a bastion of "Rich White Maleness". They probably feel having a woman in the picture will stop them from being cancelled.
    This is a real quote from the article.

“I used to leave the office and go to Starbucks for a vanilla latte, or just take a walk around the block. Now, if I want coffee I have to walk by my son into the kitchen, so there is no break between work and being a mom.”

The kid does classes from the butler pantry.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

#KeplerProblems =0P
    Somebody tell Jim that's how it's done.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    #KeplerProblems =0P

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    I don’t know where else to put this, so it’s going here for extreme lack of awareness.

Life is hard with two homes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X