Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    There is a difference between respecting the service of a person, and the person him/herself. I've met some real jerkfaces that have done more for my country than I ever could dream of. I respect what they did for the US, 100%, but as for them? Blah.
    This.... Having spent 10 years in the retail world, I've encountered several individuals that threw temper tantrums because they were upset with a "military discount" not being what they felt it should be.

I totally respect what you did for the country, but when you act like a petulant, spoiled child, I will treat and respect you as such. It's two separate and unconnected attributes.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

There is a difference between respecting the service of a person, and the person him/herself. I've met some real jerkfaces that have done more for my country than I ever could dream of. I respect what they did for the US, 100%, but as for them? Blah.
      Also known as the "Dan Crenshaw Rule".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

How dare you not bow down and kiss the ground at their feet!? Show some god**** respect, libturd!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          How dare you not bow down and kiss the ground at their feet!? Show some god**** respect, libturd!
          Hey, the Armed Forces accepts a-holes, too.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            It’s hilarious that anyone would think to put that sign up and it’s even funnier that the beer company doesn’t like it because of the disability angle.
            I know bat's that would...but Schell is just out to lunch.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Someone drew a cartoon of Greta Thuneberg being raped.

The image has been printed on stickers and distributed to oilfield workers in Alberta. Company (X-Site) denies involvement, but their response is 'she's' not a child, she's 17"...cuz that makes it better.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Someone drew a cartoon of Greta Thuneberg being raped.

The image has been printed on stickers and distributed to oilfield workers in Alberta. Company (X-Site) denies involvement, but their response is 'she's' not a child, she's 17"...cuz that makes it better.
                It is very disturbing, but I have to agree with the legal ruling on this. Yes, I doused myself with bleach after typing that.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

For those who don't want to Google it (and please don't), it's the outline of the backside of a naked girl with her hair in two long braids with male hands pulling them like reins during sex. And cursive lettering "Greta" on her lower back like a tramp stamp.

WITH. THE. COMPANY. LOGO. RIGHT. BELOW.

This obviously went through some steps of approval before being printed and zero people threw up a red flag along the process.

I don't care if it was 'just a hard hat sticker for the roughnecks.' This is disgusting. As someone who works with laborers daily, I'm upset that sh** like this is gleefully continuing.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

According to one school, if a kid asks you to dance, you have to say yes or face punishment.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

I get what they were going for but man that's bad optics.

For those who think this is recent Millennial everybody gets a trophyism, when I was in elementary school you could only give a valentines if you gave one to every* member of the class.

This was in 1972.

* Opposite sex. This was in 1972.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        For those who don't want to Google it (and please don't), it's the outline of the backside of a naked girl with her hair in two long braids with male hands pulling them like reins during sex. And cursive lettering "Greta" on her lower back like a tramp stamp.

WITH. THE. COMPANY. LOGO. RIGHT. BELOW.

This obviously went through some steps of approval before being printed and zero people threw up a red flag along the process.

I don't care if it was 'just a hard hat sticker for the roughnecks.' This is disgusting. As someone who works with laborers daily, I'm upset that sh** like this is gleefully continuing.
                        Shoot them. Not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Shoot them. Not kidding.
                          Too obvious. But, let's just say their brake lines failed on the commute home. Or something.

Comment

Too obvious. But, let's just say their brake lines failed on the commute home. Or something.
                            What if their coffee tasted "funny?"
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              What if their coffee tasted "funny?"
                              That would work.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Shoot them. Not kidding.
                                This is just really shattering my opinion of the oil employees. P

Comment

Working...
                                X