Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I wish we could do the same to that psycho 'hunter'.
    Maybe the sky daddy book club is right. Eye for an eye. Run this man down with a snowmobile, break his hip, tape his mouth, and drag him naked to a bar before shooting him.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

    Live Radio from 100.3

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post

      Maybe the sky daddy book club is right. Eye for an eye. Run this man down with a snowmobile, break his hip, tape his mouth, and drag him naked to a bar before shooting him.
      I'm ok with that.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        “We’re not going to make it, are we? People I mean.”

        https://cowboystatedaily.com/2024/04...it-was-killed/
        People are fine.

        This scum needs to be scraped off humanity's shoe.

        Our species has been in a race for 10,000 years. Left vs Right, good vs evil, empathy vs psychosis, call it what you will. Humans have had to run and hide from monsters for almost our whole history.

        But the numbers are gradually equalizing and, eventually, we will turn and fight.

        End the Right. Save the world.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • You gotta be kidding me

          https://www.outkick.com/sports/no-ch...ocal-ordinance
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

          ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

          Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

          I want to live forever. So far, so good.

          Comment


          • I'm cool with the no fireworks, it's the stupid decible limit that irks me when reading the article.

            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • 55 dB is like... a quiet house on a quiet street level. That's ridiculous and absurdly low.

              Also, 55 dB at what distance? What weighting? Who is measuring and how?
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

              Comment


              • Apparently 60db is just normal conversation, so literally anything related to the game would break the ordinance.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                1966, 1986, 2007

                Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                Comment


                • If I lived near a stadium the piped-in noises would have me 9/11'ing it within a month.

                  Ban all artificial noise and all amplification. Let the fans make whatever noises they want to with their unaided orifices.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Climate change protestors vandalize Stonehenge with orange paint to "stop big oil."

                    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stonehe...p-fossil-fuel/
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Climate change protestors vandalize Stonehenge with orange paint to "stop big oil."

                      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stonehe...p-fossil-fuel/
                      No doubt using oil based paint
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

                      Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Climate change protestors vandalize Stonehenge with orange paint to "stop big oil."

                        https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stonehe...p-fossil-fuel/
                        I ****ing hate these people so much.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                          I ****ing hate these people so much.
                          Yep...

                          The cause is noble, but the people leading the charge are d-bags...

                          It's like how everyone cheered for the crew featured on the show WHALE WARS to fail in spectacular fashion, despite having a solid cause "on paper".
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                            Yep...

                            The cause is noble, but the people leading the charge are d-bags...

                            It's like how everyone cheered for the crew featured on the show WHALE WARS to fail in spectacular fashion, despite having a solid cause "on paper".
                            Nah. **** the whalers.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                              I ****ing hate these people so much.
                              Had they dumped orange paint on a billionaire's yacht, I'd be happy with them.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

                                Had they dumped orange paint on a billionaire's yacht, I'd be happy with them.
                                Oh yeah, 100%. That's both good and cool.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X