Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    For those who don't want to Google it (and please don't), it's the outline of the backside of a naked girl with her hair in two long braids with male hands pulling them like reins during sex. And cursive lettering "Greta" on her lower back like a tramp stamp.

WITH. THE. COMPANY. LOGO. RIGHT. BELOW.

This obviously went through some steps of approval before being printed and zero people threw up a red flag along the process.

I don't care if it was 'just a hard hat sticker for the roughnecks.' This is disgusting. As someone who works with laborers daily, I'm upset that sh** like this is gleefully continuing.
    Shoot them. Not kidding.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

I get what they were going for but man that's bad optics.

For those who think this is recent Millennial everybody gets a trophyism, when I was in elementary school you could only give a valentines if you gave one to every* member of the class.

This was in 1972.

* Opposite sex. This was in 1972.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

According to one school, if a kid asks you to dance, you have to say yes or face punishment.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

For those who don't want to Google it (and please don't), it's the outline of the backside of a naked girl with her hair in two long braids with male hands pulling them like reins during sex. And cursive lettering "Greta" on her lower back like a tramp stamp.

WITH. THE. COMPANY. LOGO. RIGHT. BELOW.

This obviously went through some steps of approval before being printed and zero people threw up a red flag along the process.

I don't care if it was 'just a hard hat sticker for the roughnecks.' This is disgusting. As someone who works with laborers daily, I'm upset that sh** like this is gleefully continuing.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Someone drew a cartoon of Greta Thuneberg being raped.

The image has been printed on stickers and distributed to oilfield workers in Alberta. Company (X-Site) denies involvement, but their response is 'she's' not a child, she's 17"...cuz that makes it better.
    It is very disturbing, but I have to agree with the legal ruling on this. Yes, I doused myself with bleach after typing that.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Someone drew a cartoon of Greta Thuneberg being raped.

The image has been printed on stickers and distributed to oilfield workers in Alberta. Company (X-Site) denies involvement, but their response is 'she's' not a child, she's 17"...cuz that makes it better.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It’s hilarious that anyone would think to put that sign up and it’s even funnier that the beer company doesn’t like it because of the disability angle.
    I know bat's that would...but Schell is just out to lunch.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    How dare you not bow down and kiss the ground at their feet!? Show some god**** respect, libturd!
    Hey, the Armed Forces accepts a-holes, too.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    There is a difference between respecting the service of a person, and the person him/herself. I've met some real jerkfaces that have done more for my country than I ever could dream of. I respect what they did for the US, 100%, but as for them? Blah.
    How dare you not bow down and kiss the ground at their feet!? Show some god**** respect, libturd!

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

There is a difference between respecting the service of a person, and the person him/herself. I've met some real jerkfaces that have done more for my country than I ever could dream of. I respect what they did for the US, 100%, but as for them? Blah.
    Also known as the "Dan Crenshaw Rule".

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

This.... Having spent 10 years in the retail world, I've encountered several individuals that threw temper tantrums because they were upset with a "military discount" not being what they felt it should be.

I totally respect what you did for the country, but when you act like a petulant, spoiled child, I will treat and respect you as such. It's two separate and unconnected attributes.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I guess I shouldn’t be. Those dip****s don’t respect actual service.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I guess I shouldn’t be. Those dip****s don’t respect actual service.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It was a navy seal who told the guy to kneel.

Those fat ****wads would have a hard time telling him to leave.
    You might be surprised. Now, GETTING him to leave...different story.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

It was a navy seal who told the guy to kneel.

Those fat ****wads would have a hard time telling him to leave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X