Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.si.com/wrestling/2021/11...hU4qWxu7Kf3bd8

    Fan attacks wrestler Seth Rollins during the live broadcast of Monday Night Raw. He will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    Person must be completely fucking stupid.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      https://www.si.com/wrestling/2021/11...hU4qWxu7Kf3bd8

      Fan attacks wrestler Seth Rollins during the live broadcast of Monday Night Raw. He will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

      Person must be completely fucking stupid.
      To be fair, it’s the most interesting thing to happen on a WWE show in years.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        To be fair, it’s the most interesting thing to happen on a WWE show in years.
        And the only legitimate fight in wrestling history.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          And the only legitimate fight in wrestling history.
          Definitely not true.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Definitely not true.
            Yeah, not legit, the security guys had to jump in to save the wrestler from wrestling. :P

            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


            KDR

            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

            Test to see if I can add this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

              Yeah, not legit, the security guys had to jump in to save the wrestler from wrestling. :P
              I was referring to the fact that there definitely have been legit (or "shoot") fights in professional wrestling, usually someone getting PO'd and beating the fuck out of someone like when Antonio Inoki beat the fuck out of The Great Antonio, but yeah Rollins was in not a great spot until that referee came in.

              Then again, even referees can kick some butt...
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

              Comment


              • Apparently the fan got catfished and scammed by a fake Seth Rollins account online and jumped Rollins to get revenge.

                Honestly, it's a better storyline than anything WWE has come up with in the last five or so years.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Sounds like the guy had some special needs. There‚Äôs video of him being gently escorted out of the building not in cuffs.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • This is a cool story right down the road from my hometown.

                    https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...%20Subscribers

                    Comment


                    • Breaking News: The women’s professional tennis tour said it was immediately suspending all tournaments in China in response to Peng Shuai’s disappearance. Shuai said last month that she was sexually assaulted by a top member of the Chinese government.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/01/s...q7zpKygqQ6ZXPc

                      She's dead, right? Is there any other conclusion to draw? Or she's tied up in a basement somewhere.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                      Comment


                      • I thought someone said they were on a video call with her. Obviously they're holding her prisoner, but I thought they established she was at least alive.

                        As much as it would make me sad, I think we should boycott the Winter Olympics. This kind of **** can't go on.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • Never mind, it was the farking IOC goon who probably doesn't give two ****s about some non-winter sport and only cares that the Chinese bribes keep flowing.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                            https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/01/s...q7zpKygqQ6ZXPc

                            She's dead, right? Is there any other conclusion to draw? Or she's tied up in a basement somewhere.
                            Tortured until she says everything's a-ok. The CPC is what if the GOP had complete control of the US: grift and autocracy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Why do they do this in WPFA (white picket fence America). After dark this time of year houses are trimmed with festive lights celebrating the birth of the one who would save us all, and yards are crowded with giant animated sleighs and snowmen. But come the light of day, you will see Santa’s, Frostys, and even Jesuses collapsed face-down on the cold hard ground as if someone or something had sucked the life right out of them.

                              Jesus and Frosty have given up now too? Fuck me.

                              Comment


                              • lol
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X