Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied
    Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Oh for fu**s sake. I get upset when I hear people have to re-home puppies because they're more work than expected. I never thought I would ever read an article about a child being re-homed because of the same.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

YouTube "celebrity" adopts son, only to give him back to the agency when she discovers he has autism.

https://people.com/parents/youtuber-...tism/?amp=true

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Not a good week, Twin Cities.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Minneapolis On a roll. This chode is same guy behind the save lake Calhoun movement

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ling-police-on
    I looooooove love love love his claim for not being racist. "If you were a group of women, I would have done the same thing."

Hahahahahahahahaha. He lets us know that he's not only racist, but a misogynist to boot.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Minneapolis On a roll. This chode is same guy behind the save lake Calhoun movement

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ling-police-on

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Yeah that’s in the cop thread too

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

What in the ****ing hell? In Minneapolis? I am ****ing crushed that this happened there.

https://www.startribune.com/man-dies...J4XWKzZf1IhV8E

Federal authorities are investigating a white Minneapolis police officer for possible civil rights violations, after a video surfaced Monday that showed him kneeling on a handcuffed African-American man's neck and ignoring the man's protests that he couldn't breathe. The man later died.

An attorney for the man's family identified him as George Floyd.

"We all watched the horrific death of George Floyd on video as witnesses begged the police officer to take him to the police car and get off his neck," read the statement from attorney Benjamin Crump, who also represents the families of Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor, two African-Americans killed in recent high-profile incidents. "This abusive, excessive and inhumane use of force cost the life of a man who was being detained by the police for questioning about a nonviolent charge."

Officials have not publicly named the officer in question, but two sources familiar with the investigation identified him as Derek Chauvin.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Reverse the races and people aren't going to love the white guy hassling and filming the black woman.
    Bingo. Hopefully at some point the law catches up to technology with regard to these situations.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Handy wasn't she choking the dog? With respect to the guy filming he was trying to 'lure' the dog with treats that's also sketchy.
    Yeah I dint like the way she dragged the dog. Dog shouldn’t have been put in that position.

People who aren’t dog owners may not realize this, but leashed dogs get really nervous when encountering unleashed dog and flight response often happens. And never mind small kids who may be afraid of dogs. A million reasons other than birding to be mad at unleashed dogs in inappropriate areas.
    Had she been a decent person and leashed her dog, this video never comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I wouldn’t be happy if I was in a park and same random guy starts taping me. What the woman did was obviously wrong, but you shouldn’t be allowed to just start taping people either.
    Reverse the races and people aren't going to love the white guy hassling and filming the black woman.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Look this girl obviously has serious issues and I am not sad she got outted (hence me posting the link) but I do not condone the crap that happens after the fact sometimes. I am not sure she should be put on leave from work because some keyboard warriors figured out where she worked. (I dont know if it went that way this time but the Twitter Mob does stuff like that a lot) Stuff like that makes the mob no better than the Karens.

And lest we forget, all we have is the video being shot by the guy who was wronged. While I have no reason to believe he was lying, that is hardly concrete proof. We dont know what happened before except what he chose to tell us.
    I wouldn’t be happy if I was in a park and same random guy starts taping me. What the woman did was obviously wrong, but you shouldn’t be allowed to just start taping people either.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Handy wasn't she choking the dog? With respect to the guy filming he was trying to 'lure' the dog with treats that's also sketchy.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    She's on paid leave while this blows over, I'm not gonna feel bad for her in the slightest.
    Nope

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

She's on paid leave while this blows over, I'm not gonna feel bad for her in the slightest. She was breaking the law and will get away with it, and with abusing her privilege by calling the cops on him, because she's a white woman.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Yeah but at least she called him an "African American"

Of course she was doing that to get the cops to take this more seriously and scare the guy so...suck it Karen!

NY Liberals = Trumpers with Platinum Cards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X