Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage today...Wallace is the only black driver in NASCAR, and was the one who made a big push for NASCAR to ban the Confederate Flag.

https://***********/BubbaWallace/sta...98390288121861
    Comments under star tribune article on this are mostly that he did it, he planted it, hoax, jussie smollet etc.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    The infield and garage hot passes were not sold for this race, so the garage area was limited to individual race teams, NASCAR officials, and staff/employees/contractors for Talladega Superspeedway. Marty Smith on ESPN had some choice words, and made it sound like they have an idea on who was involved. Generally there are lots of cameras in the garage area between NASCAR and the teams themselves.

This sickened me reading the Tweets when I saw it (Sarah Spain posted photos from the ESPN Sportscenter broadcast). This disgusts me that someone would do that.

Then again, earlier, there were photos posted of a plane hired to fly over the track repeatedly with a giant confederate flag in tow, along with the banner DEFUND NASCAR.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    A noose was found in Bubba Wallace's garage today...Wallace is the only black driver in NASCAR, and was the one who made a big push for NASCAR to ban the Confederate Flag.

https://***********/BubbaWallace/sta...98390288121861

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I'm absolutely disgusted reading through the replies to this Tweet.

Men can be the worst.
    I didn't get all that far through the thread, and it makes me want to purchase a shotgun to carry around and challenge any man who comes near my little girl. That whole thread is just so enraging.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    I'm absolutely disgusted reading through the replies to this Tweet.

Men can be the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I have a modest proposal.

Let's kill all the racists.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Trump admin finalizes rule that rolls back protections for trans people in health care. Too angry to link.

Crickets from the "all lives matter" crowd.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Shouldn't this be Genuinely Nice Planet? Just sayin....
    Maybe a UNH game thread.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied

Shouldn't this be Genuinely Nice Planet? Just sayin....

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

That will make it hard for him to maintain all of his schedule spreadsheets.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Incel plots attack on women, blows his hand off in the process, and blames it on a lawnmower accident.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He’s been identified and charged

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-capital-crescent-20200606-wlbr53ckuvg6bnd3enottjypbi-story.html
    Undoubtedly thinks he's being persecuted for being a white man.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

There are no words that can appropriately express how mortified and apologetic my wife and I are about the insensitive things we said that were captured on social media. There is never a time when it is appropriate to use derogatory terms when speaking about our fellow man. I know that an apology from us rings hollow on many ears in our community, especially in the current environment. We intend on using this experience as an opportunity to grow, listen, learn, and reflect. We are deeply sorry for the impact our actions have had on the Naval Academy, my fellow servicemen and women, our former colleagues, friends, family, and the community as a whole. We are committed to educating ourselves more on the racial inequalities in this country and being better people.
    Translation: We are sorry we are too stupid not to accidentally go Live on Facebook and show the word who we really are.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Engineers try to design new grates to reduce wind resistance of the Golden Gate Bridge...

... accidentally create a haunting hellish siren song thanks to the acoustics of their design. Because it's 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    No just some biker guy. That is why I put it here not in the cop thread.
    He’s been identified and charged

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-capital-crescent-20200606-wlbr53ckuvg6bnd3enottjypbi-story.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X