Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    He didn't even find it (a crewman did I believe) so he could not have faked it.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    That’s pretty much it. And of course the righties are now calling him a faker.
    Well it does beg some questions. I don't follow NASCAR at all, but could someone have put it there in October knowing it would go unseen until June? Could they have known it would be in the exact location for Wallace's team for this event? Was it in fact functional or not? I'm not trying to wipe it away but something seems iffy.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well what I mean is the FBI says it wasnt a hate crime because it was done in October.
    That’s pretty much it. And of course the righties are now calling him a faker.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Word elsewhere is that it was a garage door pull. Though time will tell if that is true or not. Even if it is, it did still exist, Wallace's guy saw it and given the context rightly thought it could be a noose (I'm guessing other pulls they've seen do not look like that), so it is a completely valid reaction they had. Saying that before Jeb and the twat brigade say otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Well what I mean is the FBI says it wasnt a hate crime because it was done in October.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    So someone put it in there in October and that somehow makes it ok?
    Of course not. If someone put it up for intimidation reasons, it doesn't matter when it was put up. It's still racist and unacceptable. Like jjak said, no real answers, just more questions.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    So someone put it in there in October and that somehow makes it ok?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    “BREAKING: The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace was not the target of a hate crime and that a rope “fashioned like a noose” had been positioned in the garage stall he used for Monday's race since October.”
    So, no real answers just a lot more questions.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    “BREAKING: The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace was not the target of a hate crime and that a rope “fashioned like a noose” had been positioned in the garage stall he used for Monday's race since October.”

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    A US soldier? Well hot d*mn, let's build a statue of this man so we don't forget our history!
    He failed, too.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    A US soldier? Well hot d*mn, let's build a statue of this man so we don't forget our history!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Budding Republican.

An Army private confessed to sharing secret information with a satanic neo-Nazi-group in a plot to attack his own unit while it was overseas and cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Monday.

The private, Ethan Phelan Melzer, was charged in an indictment unsealed this week with collaborating with the Order of the Nine Angles, or O9A, a group that prosecutors described as “an occult-based neo-Nazi and racially motivated violent extremist group.”

Private Melzer, Ms. Strauss added, had tried “to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group.”

The F.B.I. and the Army foiled the plot in late May before it could be carried out, prosecutors said, and Private Melzer, 22, of Louisville, Ky., was arrested on June 10.

While he was in custody, he declared himself to be “a traitor against the United States” and said his plan to stage an assault against an unidentified military base was “tantamount to treason,” prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors said that O9A, which, like other extremist groups, often communicates via encrypted apps like Telegram, espoused “a diabolical cocktail of ideologies laced with hate and violence.”

Experts have said the group, which is based in Britain, overlaps to some degree with better-known neo-Nazi organizations like the Base and Atomwaffen, whose members have also been prosecuted by the federal government. O9A’s followers have expressed admiration not only for Hitler but also for Islamic terrorists like Osama bin Laden, prosecutors said.

It was unclear on Monday whether Private Melzer had a lawyer.
    I'm sure BigLaw will get right on that.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    That seems to be the new deflect tactic. They say it never happened and bring up Jussie...
    Those wily Africans loaded themselves onto the boats.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    That seems to be the new deflect tactic. They say it never happened and bring up Jussie...
    The borschtbots say that every time someone has a tragic COVID story, too.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X