Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "All Lives Matter!" A few minutes later... "kill transgenders!" from the same crowd!

To recap: taking a knee for the anthem is very, very bad. Yelling kill people like me is peachy. That's their logic.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Muricans r stoopid, Exhibit #2934984989

https://***********/freep/status/1288087827255889922

Comment

• Good lord...further proof that stupid is not exclusive to any one political party. (since we know who made a fuss and it wasnt the GOP)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Good lord...further proof that stupid is not exclusive to any one political party. (since we know who made a fuss and it wasnt the GOP)
          Yeah, these are just your ordinary rural bumpkins who barely passed 6th grade Geography. They probably think Sweden is the whole Scandinavian peninsula and when asked where Norway is, they would point to Iceland or Denmark.

Comment

• "Hey babe, after the BLM protest why don'tcha come back to my place to watch that new Netflix race doc and chill?"

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/JerryDunl...00193220005896

The NY Times hates Hillary (and women) so much they apparently forgot she ran for President in 2016. That paper is a joke...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/dseetharaman/sta...94884400324608

The inevitable sequel to The Social Network is going to cover the period in which Zuckerberg and Sanderberg turn Facebook into the preferred right-wing conspiracy platform of Middle America's redneck relatives.

Comment

https://mobile.***********/JerryDunl...00193220005896

The NY Times hates Hillary (and women) so much they apparently forgot she ran for President in 2016. That paper is a joke...
                  1. The NYT doesn't hate women. It's hates women who don't have property in the Hamptons.

2. The NYT is Hillary. Elite, educated, wealthy, centrist, entitled, decrepit, self-important and clueless. (Yes, I know I am 7 out of 8.)
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah that isnt their reputation anymore and it certainly isnt how they write or act. They dont like any women. They despise the non-Hampton class in general, but they disrespect all women. At least that is what women seem to say...

Your point 2 doesnt matter, they have had a vendetta against Hillary since the 90s. Come on man they didnt even leave their dislike of her out of the article they wrote about her house having a bomb sent to it.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Your point 2 doesnt matter, they have had a vendetta against Hillary since the 90s.
                      That I would believe. I stopped reading the NYT in the mid 80s so I have no idea, but I remember they have their favorites.

Molly Ivins still has the definitive takedown of the NYT, if I can find it someplace.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 08-14-2020, 03:37 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Trust me you arent missing much...take CNN and remove all the personality and add a heaping helping of "we are better than you and we know it and you are too stupid to realize it!" and you get a general idea.

Their issue now is the masses have better access to information so when the Times screws up they get dragged for it pretty badly. The amount of times they have been ripped for their ridiculous editorial mistakes and misinformation is kind of amazing. They are a paper filled with Maggie Haberman's...just begging to be close to power and speaking out of both side's of their mouth to try and placate everyone. That would work 30 years ago but in today's world it just doesn't fly.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

add a heaping helping of "we are better than you and we know it and you are too stupid to realize it!" and you get a general idea.
                          I liked that part, because in its day the NYT was better than you. When I moved to Boston and started reading the Globe instead of the Times it was as if the reading level had dropped from seventh to third grade. And the Boston Globe is, by national standards, a good paper. Compared to 98% of the newspapers in the country the Times was light years better in intelligence, style, and also coverage because it had bottomless (((pockets))).

It was also written for upper middle class Long Island snobs, but that was great too because, generally speaking, they are better than you, too.

The Times circa 1985 was one of 3 newspapers in the country written above the level of high school drop out cretin -- WaPo and WSJ were the other two. Even regional papers like the Chicago Trib and the LA Times were toddler scrawls serving the Great Unwashed.

Note this is not a NYC thing: the NY Post and the Daily News were written for lobotomized sewer rats.

But judging from all their f-ck ups the last 3 decades the Times is now just another piece of garbage masquerading as news while sending out 32-page color Sunday spreads on fashion and shopping. So please add them to the bonfire, too. The future of news is like snuff BDSM: online.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 08-14-2020, 03:49 PM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• ProPublica
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• NBC News...right after their idiocy with AOC and the DNC steps in it again by someone how mistaking Kevin Hart and Usain Bolt.

https://***********/thehill/status/1298330075641925635

Ull Dem Darkies Luk Alike AMIRITE NBC!?!?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

NBC News...right after their idiocy with AOC and the DNC steps in it again by someone how mistaking Kevin Hart and Usain Bolt.

https://***********/thehill/status/1298330075641925635

Ull Dem Darkies Luk Alike AMIRITE NBC!?!?
                                I mean Bolt is 6’5” and Kevin Hart is 5’4” but they’re totally the same...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X