Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A US soldier? Well hot d*mn, let's build a statue of this man so we don't forget our history!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

    Live Radio from 100.3

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      A US soldier? Well hot d*mn, let's build a statue of this man so we don't forget our history!
      He failed, too.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • “BREAKING: The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace was not the target of a hate crime and that a rope “fashioned like a noose” had been positioned in the garage stall he used for Monday's race since October.”

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          “BREAKING: The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace was not the target of a hate crime and that a rope “fashioned like a noose” had been positioned in the garage stall he used for Monday's race since October.”
          So, no real answers just a lot more questions.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • So someone put it in there in October and that somehow makes it ok?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              So someone put it in there in October and that somehow makes it ok?
              Of course not. If someone put it up for intimidation reasons, it doesn't matter when it was put up. It's still racist and unacceptable. Like jjak said, no real answers, just more questions.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

              Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

              Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

              Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

              Comment


              • Well what I mean is the FBI says it wasnt a hate crime because it was done in October.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Word elsewhere is that it was a garage door pull. Though time will tell if that is true or not. Even if it is, it did still exist, Wallace's guy saw it and given the context rightly thought it could be a noose (I'm guessing other pulls they've seen do not look like that), so it is a completely valid reaction they had. Saying that before Jeb and the twat brigade say otherwise.

                  Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                  KDR

                  Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                  Test to see if I can add this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Well what I mean is the FBI says it wasnt a hate crime because it was done in October.
                    That’s pretty much it. And of course the righties are now calling him a faker.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

                    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      That’s pretty much it. And of course the righties are now calling him a faker.
                      Well it does beg some questions. I don't follow NASCAR at all, but could someone have put it there in October knowing it would go unseen until June? Could they have known it would be in the exact location for Wallace's team for this event? Was it in fact functional or not? I'm not trying to wipe it away but something seems iffy.

                      Comment


                      • He didn't even find it (a crewman did I believe) so he could not have faked it.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          He didn't even find it (a crewman did I believe) so he could not have faked it.
                          Who said Wallace faked anything?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                            Who said Wallace faked anything?
                            Thousands of angry racists on the internet.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

                              Thousands of angry racists on the internet.
                              Which is what Slap Shot quoted in his post so I am not sure how he missed it.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                                Which is what Slap Shot quoted in his post so I am not sure how he missed it.
                                You're smarter than this. I don't think Wallace himself is a faker as it sounds like someone else came upon the rope and reported it, but again the FBI's finding calls into question that it was intentionally planted to target Wallace.

                                https://***********/TheLastRefuge2/s...844637185?s=20
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 06-24-2020, 03:34 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X