Travel 4: All Around the World Same Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Seriously? I booked last night to avoid that. I used miles but I think my flights were $800 cash value . We’re talking directs on delta
    Yeah, my brother was watching on deltas app during the third.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Also try punta gorda airport in Sarasota. I think you can do sun country and a few others there
      We booked Orlando for like 575 each and got a car for $90.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That’s what handy and I did last time.

Comment

Speaking of getting cars in Florida, I’m in Orlando starting this Wednesday, and my wife used a company called Turo. It’s like Air BnB for car rentals, and we got a Cadillac SUV for $35/day, plus a $50 fee for airport pickup and drop off.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Shouldn't this Frozen Four travel discussion be in the "Just Shoot Me" thread?

Comment

• Isn’t mookie a BU fan? Will I finally get to meet mookie?

so far dx, scarlet and myself are confirmed

Comment

• Mookie just had his heart roto-rootered a short while ago. I don’t think he’s in a place to travel to Florida.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Shouldn't this Frozen Four travel discussion be in the "Just Shoot Me" thread?
                  Minnesota Menâ??s Hockey

@GopherHockey
                  We'd like to thank UND for doing a great job hosting our regional and showing their support in the stands! We know they had a lot of extra time on their hands.
                  9:50 PM · Mar 25, 2023
                  Code:

Comment

Minnesota Menâ??s Hockey

@GopherHockey
                    We'd like to thank UND for doing a great job hosting our regional and showing their support in the stands! We know they had a lot of extra time on their hands.
                    9:50 PM ?· Mar 25, 2023
                    Just vile. I can't imagine taking comfort in another fan base's suffering. And before you race off to Holy Cross, that was all about seeing those poor HC folks experience just a little joy in their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Mookie just had his heart roto-rootered a short while ago. I don’t think he’s in a place to travel to Florida.
                      Not as many Asian girls in Florida, he’d be fine.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Not as many Asian girls in Florida, he’d be fine.
                        Well played

Comment

• Mookie if you've never been this is my favorite joint in all of Bangkok. Great live music, a very cool vibe and a solid whiskey selection:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Mookie if you've never been this is my favorite joint in all of Bangkok. Great live music, a very cool vibe and a solid whiskey selection:

Oh wow, cool.
                            never been but will stop by thei weekend!!
                            thanks man
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• I made a trip to the Kennedy Space Center today, and I was a bit underwhelmed. I’d have liked more exhibits of some tech bits, like an example of the gyro used in the Apollo missions, things like that. However, the history of the space shuttle within the Atlantis exhibit was fun, as was the stationary ride Cosmic Wonders.

Comment

• Anyone been to India (Kerala in particular). Do you have some travel tips for me? Places to see and to stay?
                                The other questions is about visa. I recently found out that i can apply for evisa on this website https://visa-to-india.com/ but how long does it take until i get the visa confirmation actually? How far in advance should i do the application? Would really appreciate some advice here.
                                Last edited by anygreen; 05-14-2023, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X