X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    And that has to be enough, or people get what's coming to them. There are more Dems in this country than Trump Humpers. Time to get out there and vote.
    Bluto's right!

All we can do is demonstrate to the country what this "conservatism" really is. In November we find out if Madison and Jefferson and Hamilton went to all that work for nothing.
    Last edited by Kepler; 02-03-2020, 03:05 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Respect the anthem! https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Is that Baron with his left hand over his right superior lobe?

EDIT: Nvm, Melania has the same appearance. Obviously filmed with a selfie cam.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          "That's our Donald!"
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            I've sent letters to [...] Susan Collins [...]. I get form letter responses from her office. [...]
            She's too busy checking her bank account since her impeachment vote was bought.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Source says payback is coming for schiff, Romney, nadler and Bolton.

Any conservatives here ok with this? Is this what one does after a boring impeachment?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ource=facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Source says payback is coming for schiff, Romney, nadler and Bolton.

Any conservatives here ok with this? Is this what one does after a boring impeachment?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ource=facebook
                Would you expect anything less in the new authoritarian Amerikkka?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Why don’t you hold a press conference or give a speech like dipstick Susan?

“ BREAKING: GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski has just said that she will vote to acquit President Trump on the two House-passed articles of impeachment.

"I cannot vote to convict."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Why don’t you hold a press conference or give a speech like dipstick Susan?
                    It's like they're the same person. They go to dinner with a group and mull over the menu for 20 minutes, then pick the same boring chicken dish they always get.

But they wave to idiot constituents at the airport, so it's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Drew must be mad, he hates outsiders trying To have a say with Maine!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        It's like they're the same person. They go to dinner with a group and mull over the menu for 20 minutes, then pick the same boring chicken dish they always get.

But they wave to idiot constituents at the airport, so it's cool.
                        Pretty sure Sue avoids constituents at airports and calls them rude so they take out a full page advertisement calling her out... https://www.reddit.com/r/VoteBlue/comments/dhbgna/a_mainer_took_out_a_full_page_ad_against_susan/

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

A Hawaii PAC supports a Maine Senator, lolololol.

Aunt Susan was exposed as a fraud many years ago, not sure why you Main-uhs keep voting for her!

Comment

Working...
                          X