No announcement yet.

So ... you're in 'the bus' en route ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ... you're in 'the bus' en route ...

In honor of the "So ... you're dead" thread, a new angle ...

So ... you're in 'the bus' en route ... or more clearly, the TV you, you're in the ambulance on the way to the hospital and needing a surgeon. (I won't even claim what's wrong with you.)

Which TV hospital do you hope to roll up to and which TV surgeon do you want to do what needs to be done?
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-23-2021, 01:50 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Scrubs. JD, Turk, Carla, Dr. Cox, and the staff of Sacred Heart would do a fine job.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I would choose anyone on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rize_laureates. I mean, they won a Nobel Prize for something, that means they can be used and work perfectly on anything.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, Dr. House and his team. Period.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, Dr. House and his team. Period.
          Not sure their surgeons are all that exceptional, unless you just want to hit on Chase.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

County General in Chicago; Dr. Abby Lockhart(Maura Tierney). She's not a surgeon but she's in the ER trauma unit and that's the first stop(and then she finds out there's no surgeons available so she cracks my chest, performs open heart surgery and saves my miserable existence).
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
            X