Goals/Dreams/Aspirations for 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goals/Dreams/Aspirations for 2020

One extra thing I decided to start doing this year: dating. I figure with more apps becoming queer and trans friendly, I can give it a shot.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I do resolutions. Only because it’s a great time for a fresh start. I usually take the last two weeks of the year off so I can start fresh.

1. Pause
      2. Leave work at work
      3. Get off the **** adult pacifier
      4. Do everything I can to support my fiancée in getting licensed

2020 has the potential to be the most important year in my life after 2019. In 2019 I went through a very trying medical scare and later got engaged.

In 2020 we're getting married, a honeymoon in Europe, and we’ve talked about maybe trying to start a family in late 2020. Outside of the family, there’s the most important election since the mid-1800s. This will be a defining year.
      Those are indeed some big-arse life changes. Both you and your fiancee are very intelligent, AND (probably just as important) calculated. You form a plan, expect a surprise or two, but are prepared for those surprises. Best wishes going forward!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thanks Brent Hoven
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thanks Brent Hoven
          That was kinda funny once we all figured it out.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Kinda? Lol
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Kinda? Lol
              Well, I can't say it's as classic as Windex. Just saying.

Comment

I believe in the SMART principle for resolutions: Simple, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound.

My 2020 resolution is to be touch typing at least 50 wpm for coding by December 31.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  I don't do resolutions. Those are fickle things people start on January 1 and give up by January 5. Tell me what you really hope to accomplish in 2020. Here's my list:

1. Restart my MSW in April along with an internship at Every Woman's Place in Muskegon. Denver's online program has been a blessing and I look to graduate in March 2022.

2. Find a job in my field (psychology/social work/mental health). Got applications in already, and I'm hoping to get in with the state of Michigan as a Child and Protective Services Investigator.

3. Finish writing my memoir and cookbook and send to a publisher by 12/31/2020.
                  It's January 3 and pending background check, I'll have a job in my field to start the year!
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I plan on annoying everyone that I can and drinking heavily in the meantime. Looks like this year is already off to a good start!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Cutting beef and processed meats (bacon, sausages, deli meats) down to once or twice a week by March.

Comment

Working...
                      X