This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economic, and Tax Policy 9: No, No, No, We Compost The Rich

The last time I ordered Domino's, it was contact, and I tipped the driver $5 on the order.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      The last time I ordered Domino's, it was contact, and I tipped the driver $5 on the order.
      The last time I ordered Domino's, it was 1982
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Also, I realized if I'm driving for delivery services, I need to get hand sanitizer and wipe my steering wheel and driver door handle with every delivery.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Also, I realized if I'm driving for delivery services, I need to get hand sanitizer and wipe my steering wheel and driver door handle with every delivery.
          Yes. I have both wipes and hand sanitizer in my car and they’re used every stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Yes. I have both wipes and hand sanitizer in my car and they’re used every stop.
            Someone's coming by with wipes later tonight. Another suggested I can use isopropyl alcohol and it would have the same effect as hand sanitizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I am so not going to.
              Waiting is a documentary, despite it being labeled "fiction."
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Waiting is a documentary, despite it being labeled "fiction."
                I think Clerks is mostly a documentary as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  I think Clerks is mostly a documentary as well.
                  Office Space too, even with twenty years of technological advances.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Agreed on both counts, having worked in all the previous industries.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      It’s why we’re going with Papa Murphy’s until this is over.
                      How are they different aside from their pizza not sucking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        How are they different aside from their pizza not sucking?
                        I assume he means because he’s cooking it, less chance for germs to be passed

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I assume he means because he’s cooking it, less chance for germs to be passed
                          Yeah. I figure a 425 degree oven for 18 minutes is enough to take care of anything that made its way to the surface.

But also the pizza doesn’t suck.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Yeah. I figure a 425 degree oven for 18 minutes is enough to take care of anything that made its way to the surface.

Oh yeah I forgot they were take and bake. It's been too long.

My wife has learned how to make a great pizza dough so we've been making at home for quite some. It's really coming in handy now.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Papa Murphy's sucks. Not the worst pizza, but let's just say I think they are the better version of the Papa chains and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Papa Murphy's sucks.
                                Wrong!
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X