No announcement yet.

Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Talking is a pretty amazing movie.

It was totally not what I expected from the trailer I saw, but considerably better. The acting was spectacular. The only reason they didn't get any actress nominations is that there were just too many to choose from. The best cast of all of the nominees, IMHO. Easily one of my favorites for Best Picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
      Women Talking is a pretty amazing movie.
      Is it better than Women Driving?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Or Women Throwing?

Well, Slap, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If you like Twelve Angry Men, this is that, just a complete different context.

Comment

• Just saw the new Avatar movie. Almost exactly what I expected it to be.

Comment

• You People on Netflix turned out to be funny.
              That was my first time watching a movie with the projector and i never imagined it is going to be so awesome.
              I read about different types and models on Projectors Land and decided to get myself a decent 4K device. No regrets.
              Last edited by anygreen; 02-10-2023, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• mookie watched amsterdam

enjoyed it. The almost end approached the overkill button. But whateves
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• The top movie in terms of box office this weekend was Knock at the Cabin but the top movie by admissions was 80 For Brady which only charged matinee pricing at all shows.

Avatar 2 finished third and is now the #4 movie of all time. It may briefly pass Titanic but the iceberg movie is getting a re-release so will still be #3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    The top movie in terms of box office this weekend was Knock at the Cabin but the top movie by admissions was 80 For Brady which only charged matinee pricing at all shows.
                    My guess is that for any movie intended to attract the 80+ audience, the matinees were going to be a little more crowded anyway.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• I didn't realize I was in such a minority for going to the movies...

To each their own I suppose. The theatre experience is worth the $30 once or twice a month.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Didn’t kep mention the Left Behind movies recently?

this comment is gold . Kevin sorbo is , for some reason, ranting about reparations

https://***********/alshadowdancer/s..._MMj6KndHbIgxw

Comment

• One week til Cocaine Bear is in theaters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            One week til Cocaine Bear is in theaters!
                            I keep forgetting that it's an actual movie with a top notch cast and not just the nickname for the Winnie the Pooh horror flick.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I keep forgetting that it's an actual movie with a top notch cast and not just the nickname for the Winnie the Pooh horror flick.
                              I assumed it was in the Sharknado type universe. I had no idea there was a legit cast until reading your post.

Comment

I assumed it was in the Sharknado type universe. I had no idea there was a legit cast until reading your post.
                                I didn’t realize how much of the Americans cast is in here ! Matthew Rhys and Keri russel and Margo martingale!!

oh and ray liotta and the big red headed guy from GOT

Comment

Working...
                                X